Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Food Preferences.
06-06-2008, 04:00 AM
Food Preferences.
In CAS, sims should have foods that they like and dislike and the should be random, not chosen. I find it annoying how everysims likes every meal. I'd like to see a sims throw up from eating salmon, and someone immediatly best friends with whoever made them some cake. They could not eat a certain meal, and never eat it. Food preferences should change over the years. For example, if TS3 had brussel sprouts, Little Johnny /Boy sims could hate them, and throw his plate pn the floor, making a small mess. As an elder, Mr. Jonathan couldlove brussel sprouts, and usually make them most of the time when he's cooking in free will mode. Get what I mean? If the BG or an EP for TS3 had dating, a sims who took them to a resturant to eat spaghetti, might have a perfect date because one sims LOVE spaghetti, or a horrible date because spaghetti is the most disgusting food on earth to them.
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Re: Food Preferences.
someone's gotta post eventually! -prays-
07-06-2008, 09:27 AM
they said we can pick a sim's favorite music/color so hopefully we can pick their favorite food aswell

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-06-2008, 05:24 PM
sims favorites food and....  sims hated food and ....

sims need to be more different
07-06-2008, 11:21 PM
(07-06-2008 09:27 AM)tv_freak link Wrote:they said we can pick a sim's favorite music/color so hopefully we can pick their favorite food aswell

They said sims would have a favorite type of coffee, so I'm sure other types of food and drinks will be listed too. I don't want to be too picky though.
09-06-2008, 03:21 PM
They can pick favourite colours too, so food should be in there. Some Sims should prefer spicy foods, some should only like homemade meals, etc etc. I really hope preferences in general are improved.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Yes! And I want a vegan sim too! =D
09-06-2008, 05:05 PM
vegan is a trait in TS3

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
09-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Really? Does that mean a vegetarian is too? I wouldn't have thought it was much of a personality trait though...
Oh and...cool idea!
11-06-2008, 10:32 AM
I think that it should be included, but it should be chosen by us. What if I made some lowlife hobo sim who loved caviare?

I dont think so! {no}

It should be chosen along with their favourite colur and music. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]