Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey! It's a competition by Supergeek!
07-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Hey! It's a competition by Supergeek!
Hey everybody! I'm looking for the third male sim that will compete for Sarah Mackenzie's heart in my new upcoming series "The Fight for Love".

And I want YOU! (yes, you!) to help me!

OK, here's the deal:

I want you to make a male adult sim that you want to be entered into my competition.

When it is entered, then I will start a poll with all the choices and a picture of them so people can see who they vote for.

You will have 1 week to make a sim, and then 2 weeks to vote in the poll, cause after that I'll really need to get working on my series.

So you think you can handle that? OK!

Have fun and may the best person win! Smile

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Re: Hey! It's a competition by Supergeek!
Like how do we get the sim to you.  I really never tried packaging, or anything like that.

This is so great!!!  I really can't wait for the series, no matter who wins.  Good luck with it, and do not cancel those plans, or I'll be mad.  Big Grin  (I am not an angry girl that gets mad at everything.) {cursing}--not me.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-06-2008, 01:57 AM
I also have another question:  Are you making the movie with Windows Movie Maker?  If you are, do you know how you can put subtitles into your movie?  I really cannot talk for my movies.  (I wanna do one on my bad-to-the-bone Sugar Gliders)  If if does not have subtitle options, you know any movie maker programs that do?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-06-2008, 03:10 AM
(07-06-2008 01:54 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:Like how do we get the sim to you.  I really never tried packaging, or anything like that.

OK, if you have a Sims2.com account, put it on to the exchange. If not, get one.

As for packaging, all you have to do is go into The Sims 2 Body Shop (the one that's the latest one for your EP or SP) and make it, and save it, and then upload to exchange.

(07-06-2008 01:57 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:I also have another question:  Are you making the movie with Windows Movie Maker?  If you are, do you know how you can put subtitles into your movie?  I really cannot talk for my movies.  (I wanna do one on my bad-to-the-bone Sugar Gliders)  If if does not have subtitle options, you know any movie maker programs that do?

No, I'm using Sony Vegas. But there is a way you can get subtitles on WMM.

I would explain it, but I'm tired, so here's a video telling you how to.

Clickity click. {tongueside}

07-06-2008, 11:23 PM
I'll enter; and leave my link here Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
OK! Smile

Oh, or when you go into Body Shop, package your sim to file, and attach the file to an email and email it to me.

09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
When is the deadline and how many males can we enter?

09-06-2008, 12:14 AM
You have 1 week (unless you request another week, but 2 weeks is as far as I can go.) to enter your entries, but there'll be 2 weeks to vote.

I guess since there'll probably won't be many entrants then you can enter 2. Coolio? {tongueside}

09-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Cool.  I have one sim ready. 

My profile on TS2.com is yummybunny.  Just look me up and download from there.

09-06-2008, 12:21 AM
OK, yay!

EDIT: Can you send me the link? Cause I searched it and I can't find it.