In 10 Years Time... (Or 15...20?!)
29-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Re: In 10 Years Time... (Or 15...20?!)
Lol, how're you so sure about that, then? {shifty} Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2008, 07:19 PM
wow cassie, you think you'll die of cancer... uh interesting. Wink i think i'll die from pneumonia (spelling?). i used to have that years ago but my family thinks it's coming back.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Well, it turns out it wasn't true the first time if you know what I mean... but things can always strike twice.

Anyhoo, pneumonia? That's not good. Sad My uncle had that bad a few years ago. I hope you're okay.

29-06-2008, 11:13 PM
yeah that wasnt in ur story either {ohmy} sorry that was mean Sad
30-06-2008, 04:55 AM
(29-06-2008 11:13 PM)яση ωєαѕℓєу link Wrote:yeah that wasnt in ur story either {ohmy} sorry that was mean Sad
i don't get it.

(29-06-2008 07:52 PM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:Well, it turns out it wasn't true the first time if you know what I mean... but things can always strike twice.

Anyhoo, pneumonia? That's not good. Sad My uncle had that bad a few years ago. I hope you're okay.
well i had some lab work done a few days ago, the only thing i need is some vitamin d. that's why i am so pale because i never go outside in my free time, i am always on my computer

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-06-2008, 05:00 AM
I know what you mean. It's especially hard in the holidays to spend everyday outside when there's nothing to do. I don't really go out after school much in the weekdays... but I usually do things on the weekends. But I'm getting kind of pale because I do hog the computer a lot. I'd use fake tan but it makes my hands look like curry. Tongue

30-06-2008, 06:13 AM
In 10 years I plan to be 23 living in a six house apartment with my husband and 8 month old baby waiting to go back to work at my local news station.  I will be achor woman for my local fox 13 or what-ever channel.  My husband will be either a school gym teacher or a shop owner of such.  I will have a little baby girl named Faith cause my brother would find out that on the day of her birth he had cancer.  And for me loving him so much that we named her faith so that we have faith in God that he will save my brother.  We will have a doggy named Fuasta.  And thats all I've got so far...