Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Pussycat Dolls
08-06-2008, 08:56 PM
The Pussycat Dolls
The Pussycat Dolls are back and I know a lot of people out there want to know what's going on ,so I'm here to give you the scoop on the sexy girls group. Nicole Scherzinger (The Leader) has scraped her solo career  to get back with PCD! And I know most of you where looking at pictures of them and asking yourselves "Where's Asia Nitollano. (The Girl from Pussycat Dolls Present:The Search for the Next Doll) and Carmit Bachar  (The redhead)? Well It was announced in July that Asia had decided to pursue a solo career instead and Carmit Bachar has "gone on to pursue other projects." So now there are only 5 Dolls and they are "Nicole Scherzinger", "Melody Thornton", "Jessica Sutta", "Ashley Roberts" and "Kimberly Wyatt". PCD also have a new single and it's called "When I Grow Up" and It was performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live and the MTV Movie Awards on June 1 and the song is also available on iTunes. The link for the song is on the bottom my avatar if you want to purchase your copy on the single. The Pussycat Dolls also confirmed that the album would be coming out in August 08 and Timbaland will be the executive producer of the album. PCD's new music video will feature Britney Spears for a cameo. The new music video "When I Grow Up" premieres June 13th on the new MTV video show "F'N MTV," which is hosted by Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz according to MTV.com.

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Re: The Pussycat Dolls
OMG, I love them, they're so sexy good at singing!!

YAY!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Meh... I never really liked them.
But thanks for the news anyway.

- // ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
10-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I only like some of their songs.
They kinda dress inappropriately but their old,and can dress however they want to.

26-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Their new song 'When I Grow Up' is really catchy, but.... it sends such a cruddy message, seriously. The lyrics are very shallow. But they have amazing talent, I got their first album, songs were brilliant. Sometimes I just feel they are a tad conceited.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]