Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left-Handed sims
09-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Left-Handed sims
Considering that about 7 to 10% of the world population is left-handed, including myself, I wanted to suggest this. Tongue
I think that it could be interesting if we were able to pick that as a treat, or something like that. Those sims would write, do sports, and other chores using mainly their left hand.
Even though there are other differences between right and left-handed people besides the way they do their chores (such as on human thinking), it would take too much trouble, so for me it would be enough if they were only able to write using their left-hands.
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Re: Left-Handed sims
htere is already a thread about this
i think there what was baisiclly said was that it could be nice but not that many people will notice it that much and it'll just be alot of work to put into the game

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-06-2008, 10:16 AM
There is already a thread about left handed sims. It was pretty much milked to the bone, with everything that could be said about it said. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
13-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Yeah there was another thread let me add this.I am left handed also,and I would love to add that.But I fear that that would never happen to much work and right handed people probable wouldnt care about it any ways.