Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interview with *~*Fueled By Ramen*~*
10-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Interview with *~*Fueled By Ramen*~*
Unbreakable: What would you like to see on this site/forum?
Ramen: Definetly more rankings, hero sim status and gold status need more stuff in between, and i know Matt's working on it. Also a section where the members can post their CC creation to share with members. Only members can download, so hopefully it'll attract more regulars.

Unbreakable: What is your favourite part of this forum?
Ramen: Definetly all of the regulars, they're really kind and helpful. I love reading legacies and discussing in the off topic section. I just like talking with others who like TS. I like being hoorayed for random ideas i put on the S3 section. Tongue

Unbreakable: What do you think of the recent Arcade that was put onto the forums?
Ramen: I love it, and i want Brad to be "grilled" (from the gold sim discussion) for winning all of those games. He's inhuman or something. I'm glad that the Plasmatv thing was moved, that was annoying. (even though I ad the high score!) The avaoider game should be removed, even though I love the game. The bricks stick in the corners, which makes it a game of luck. I mean, Brad, no matter how good he is, couldn't have gotten that 35,000 something score. Tongue We should get a few more games, more variety. Big Grin

Unbreakable: On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this forum?
Ramen: Hmm, 99999999999999999999999, I broke the scale Big Grin

Unbreakable: Do you think anything makes this forum unique over any other forums?
Ramen: Hmm...The members, just so nice, and they stay on all night with me. I'm never alone on the forums, unless im just checking things at like, 6:00am. I'm outta school, so I don't wake up that early any more.

Unbreakable: If you had the chance to be admin for the day, Would there be anything you would change?
Ramen: I'd make myself a permanent mod. Big Grin I'd make a stickied and locked thread and make myself a kermit siggy on paint (how pathetic).

Unbreakable: Moving onto Sims questions now; What do you want to see in TS3 that hasn't been in TS1 or TS2?
Ramen: Hmm...Murder...JK. Better ways to determine health, not just hygiene; E.g, sims take vitamins and worry about their weight more, and on free will possibly choose healthier foods if they're the type of sim that is health consious

Unbreakable: What would you like to see in TS3 that HAS been in TS2 or TS1?
Ramen: I would like to see baby births again but improved, depending on baby's personality, Baby should come out of the... plumbbob waving and dancing, or loking away and hiding, or pulling mommy's hair, or snuggling mommy.

Unbreakable: Scenario; The Sims 3 has just came out and you are in the game shop. You see it and quickly run over and buy it. You get home and install it, you load the game up. The first thing you do is...
Ramen: EXPLORE! Look around, Look for Goopy Gilcrapo, Look for Bella Goth, Look at the premade families. Begin building a house and looking at all of the building tools and furniture, Go in CAS. Just explore, really!

Unbreakable: Well, thanks for chatting with me today Ramen Big Grin
Ramen: No prob, its been my pleasure. I can go brag to paul now.

Feel free to discuss this interview!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Re: Interview with *~*Fueled By Ramen*~*
you didn't add the yogurt part Sad
lol I love it, I feel like a celeb
10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Haha, Well I had fun anyway Tongue

Coming Soon...
10-06-2008, 07:27 PM
(10-06-2008 07:15 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Unbreakable: Well, thanks for chatting with me today Ramen Big Grin
Ramen: No prob, its been my pleasure. I can go brag to paul now.

{ohmy}

That is MEAN! I never thought of you as a meanie, Ramen. {tongueside}

Anyways, great interview! I like your TS3 scenario, Mike. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
10-06-2008, 07:30 PM
(10-06-2008 07:27 PM)◄ §υρεяgεεκαℓιcιου§ ► link Wrote:That is MEAN! I never thought of you as a meanie, Ramen. {tongueside}

Anyways, great interview! I like your TS3 scenario, Mike. Wink
I sowwy, we buddies?
10-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Nope. Tongue jk

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
10-06-2008, 07:38 PM
D:
I sad
yes,  sad
10-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Very nice.

Ramen- what is this yogurt thing?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
10-06-2008, 11:14 PM
when he asked me what i'd do if i was admin for a day, i told him i'd eat yogurt. Sadly, he didn't include it. Sad
11-06-2008, 07:29 AM
You did? I can't remember that part... Sad

Coming Soon...