Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for kid sims
11-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Ideas for kid sims
I think kid sims are limited to very boring stuff. I think even toddler sims have more fun! Anyways, here are my ideas for kids in TS3.

-More clothes, or at least less hideous clothes.

-Better hairstyles.

-Boyfriends/girlfriends

-Being able to play "House" with their friends and siblings

-When they are sick their parents can give them a vapour bath

-Getting their tonsils removed

-First kisses, but not all dramatic like the first teen kiss

-Truth or dare

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2008, 02:28 AM
Re: Ideas for kid sims
1. download
2. download
3. no
4. yes
5. okay maybe something like that
6. yeah more illnesses
7. no
8. yeah
11-06-2008, 04:18 AM
Ok so like when the kid kisses the other one they are  all grossed out like eww or something like that?
11-06-2008, 10:06 AM
I think that they SHOULD be able to have first kisses, and BF's/GF's (I had my first kiss when i was 5) but they shouldn't be all making out and smooching, and stuff like that. THey have a perfectly nice kiss animation for kids (Family kiss, and it USED to be infulenceable to sims that weren't family *it might still be!* they just need to enable that animation with crushes and stuf like that!

And the more immature kids should be all grossed out by kissing, just like in real life, and there should be some kids that are completely mature about it.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
11-06-2008, 10:54 AM
kids need more toys and stuff to do
all i do with my sims kids in TS2 is have them skill

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-06-2008, 11:49 AM
{agree}

Yes, they are so boring, and they can take care of themselves! they don't have after school classes, their stupid friends only stay around for a couple of hours, they can't have sleepovers, and they practically can't have friendships unless you devote all your time to them!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
11-06-2008, 01:17 PM
and what's the point in having frends for your kids in TS2?! i think it's weird that later when they are adults they have friends who are kids (good thing this will change with TS3)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I agree with chanel Big Grin
but the tonsils removed is a little too much  {blink}

11-06-2008, 05:37 PM
(11-06-2008 04:24 PM)Pixie link Wrote:but the tonsils removed is a little too much  {blink}
Well yeah
It hurts a lot
I had my tonsils removed like three months ago
I'm not sure I would want my sims to go through that...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-06-2008, 05:39 PM
(11-06-2008 10:06 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:I think that they SHOULD be able to have first kisses, and BF's/GF's (I had my first kiss when i was 5) but they shouldn't be all making out and smooching, and stuff like that. THey have a perfectly nice kiss animation for kids (Family kiss, and it USED to be infulenceable to sims that weren't family *it might still be!* they just need to enable that animation with crushes and stuf like that!

And the more immature kids should be all grossed out by kissing, just like in real life, and there should be some kids that are completely mature about it.
I agree, that's what I pretty much had in mind Smile