Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joe Carr
04-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Re: Joe Carr
Well the reason I didn't think Joe is a black guy is since his hair color is brown and he has it long so I assumed he could be arbic or something like that. I have seen guys that have dark skin like Joe and that really look like him but I just don't know exactly what ethnic background they are from since I never asked them. I seen many blacks and they don't really look like Joe. The shape of Joe's face doesn't look like a black guy but he does look like those arbic type. But if you guys can find out what Joe really is I would like to know.

Thank You Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Not all black people have black hair, actually.

I've met a couple people who are black, but have natural brown hair.  Although they typically have weaves or extensions so that their hair looks black, because the shade of brown of their hair didn't look right with their skin.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, not all blacks have black hair.  I am black myself, and my hair does look black most of the time, but when I am really in the sunlight, it is a darkish brown color, it sometimes looks light brown in too much light.

You can find out Joe's ethnicity by looking at his family tree.  Townies usually have a family tree...most of them.  The ones that came in expansions usually don't, but the base game ones usually do.  Or you can google it.

But I think that he is mixed...black and some other race.  Due to his name, especially his last name.  His father could not had been Arab.  His mother probably could had.  The father had to be either black or white.  His mom could be anything. 

Or he can be black, just not with natural african american hair.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-01-2009, 06:30 PM
I guess maybe the other reason why I didn't think he was black is since his hair wasnt very short or wavy. His hair is pretty straight and long. But his shape of his face doesn't really look like a normal black person. His face is shaped like a white guys face but his skin is dark. So one point of time I thought Joe was a very taned White/European guy. But then I saw some arbic, cuban type of guys and they looked more closer to Joe so I thought Joe was Arbic or something like that. But it could be that Joe is just very taned white guy but I don't know.
04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
And don't forget the ever possible ...
DYED HAIR

Townies who have a hair color that isn't their natural color.  Like a sim I had in one of my legacies ... she had blond hair and blond brows.  Every sim in my legacy has had blond hair.  When they had their daughter ... she had BROWN hair. There was only one possible culprate. The townie!

So, maybe his hair is black, but they changed his to brown later to mess with us.

04-01-2009, 11:59 PM
(04-01-2009 06:17 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Yeah, not all blacks have black hair.  I am black myself, and my hair does look black most of the time, but when I am really in the sunlight, it is a darkish brown color, it sometimes looks light brown in too much light.

You can find out Joe's ethnicity by looking at his family tree.  Townies usually have a family tree...most of them.  The ones that came in expansions usually don't, but the base game ones usually do.  Or you can google it.

But I think that he is mixed...black and some other race.  Due to his name, especially his last name.  His father could not had been Arab.  His mother probably could had.  The father had to be either black or white.  His mom could be anything. 

Or he can be black, just not with natural african american hair.
Ya why I went out to buy The Sims 2 I was looking for the original Sims 2 game but they only had The Sims 2 Deluxe at that time. But I might have to buy a used The Sims 2 game only from e-bay or craigslist. But I seem to not be able to find what is Joe's family tree on google.com. It shows like what other people have done with Joe but it doesn't show his family tree.
05-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I was wondering about this but is there anyway I can just install The Sims 2 itself without installing the Nightlife that comes with The Sims 2 Deluxe? Or is there a way to just remove the Nightlife on my Deluxe game?
05-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Never had TS2 Deluxe...are they on seperate discs or one disc.

Usually if there is more than one program on the CD, then they would have you check all you want to install.  If they don't, you usually don't have that choice and will have to install everything.

And I heard that uninstalling an expansion pack may mess up your game, but idk.  And it depends if under the uninstall options in the control panel if the game is called TS2 Deluxe or isn't there a TS2 and a TS2 Nightlife.  If it's just TS2 Deluxe name in the uninstall window of the control panel, then probably no.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-01-2009, 01:21 AM
I'm pretty sure they install together.

If you buy deluxe, I'm pretty sure you can't have one without the other,