• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokemon
21-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Re: Pokemon
why would i play a lame game  rhyme
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Ok, So you're saying a game is lame, but you haven't even played the lame game, so you can't tell for sure if the game is lame, so you don't know if it's lame, but you're still telling us it's lame.

That is so lame.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
22-06-2008, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2008 02:02 AM by Majick.)
Hey now,

lets not get onto each other. We each have our own opninions, however I will say that if you don't like the game, that's fine, say so and be done. This thread was meant for those who ARE fans of the game to get together and talk about the game.

I do agree that you shouldn't say something is lame if you haven't even given it a proper try ( I used to think the games were stupid too, until my fiance had me play on his sapphire; I've been addicted ever since. ).

If you don't like the game, that's cool. We don't all have to like the same things, but if this is gonna turn into a game of name calling and opinion bashing, I'd rather someone lock this thread.

Again, I will repeat: This thread was meant for those who ARE fans of the game to get together and talk about the game.

As for those who play Diamond/Pearl, what pokemon do you have in your team?  I just got my team to level 60 today, and I have:

Empoleon (Zaide)
Leafeon (Izumo)
Palkia (Palkia)
Raichu (Kakashi)
Rapidash (Blaze)
Swellow (Hinata)

I have seen 266 pokemon, including the 2 Deoxys I got from GameStop today (I have two copies of Pearl). I also bred my Manaphy so that I could get Phione, yaaaay! I'm in the process of hunting down Mesprit and Cresselia ... what a pain!  It took me several hours today to catch  Uxie and Azelf ... talk about annoying. I wanted to scream, lol. But, at last, I have them! Muahahahaha!

Here's a picture of my team, lol
[Image: PokemonPearlTeam.jpg]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-06-2008, 02:13 AM
my little brother plays it    so i know its lame
22-06-2008, 04:10 AM
(22-06-2008 02:13 AM)♥Snape Is Mine♥ link Wrote:my little brother plays it    so i know its lame

{rolleyes}

I Don't play it much anymore, but I admire your choice of Swellow! It's one of my favourite pokemon. Big Grin

This would be my ideal team...

Female Venusaur (The females have the seed in their flower) *I alreday have one, it was my first to level 100, YAY!*
Female Swellow
Female Tropius
Male Staraptor
Male Empoleon
Female Torterra

There are tons of others, and my team would change all the time!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-06-2008, 01:36 AM
Before my Raichu, I had Luxray.
Before my Swellow I had Staraptor.
Before my Lefeon I had Roserade.
Before Roserade I had Beautifly.

So my team has been mixed and matched a few times. But I think I like what I've got going now Smile

24-06-2008, 01:37 AM
(22-06-2008 02:13 AM)hermione link Wrote:my little brother plays it    so i know its lame

Well, see that makes more sense.  Now knowing that you've at least watched someone play to feel that it's lame, is different than just giving an uneducated opinoin that it's lame.

But as I said, we all have different tastes and that's perfectly fine!  Big Grin