Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
size of weddings
24-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Re: size of weddings
That'd be cool if there was a Superstar expansion pack and you play celebrities, the paparazzi should fly in helicopters and get pictures and then in the paper next day the superstar(s) would read the paper and throws their arms in the air and yell and throw their fists in the air.

XD

But great original idea, hermione! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 09:20 PM
        Yea they could plan weddings and wedding planners can come with there themes. You could get married in different places like beaches and have flowers girl, bridemaids, best man etc. You can rent reciptions at restaurants and have parties. Everday the copuple can go with the wedding pal and set ddates and plan invitation and flower arrangements.
06-07-2008, 07:20 AM
yeah i rekon you should be able to have your wedding some where besides the house ( dont no if u can or not ) and get presents and bridesmaid and those priesty dudes lol  Smile
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
I would love wedding planners to be in the game. Choosing bridesmaids and a best man would be cool too.
12-07-2008, 01:51 AM
I think there should be more hairstyles! Because they get pretty boring, the should get hairstyles like the CC ones!
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM
^ i agree there are hardly any formal event fitting hairstyles

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 05:49 PM by tv_freak.)
accidently double posted just ignore this post....

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
12-07-2008, 06:08 PM
there should be flower girls and bride maids and best men and .....
24-07-2008, 02:54 PM
i think hobos should get married.
the man in a dirty top hat and the woman in a ripped dress barefoot exchanging vows in front of the town hall, to the shock and despair of the respectable passers-by... omg, that would be AWESOME!!! {woot}

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 05:32 AM
I agree I think they be able to plan a wedding more than in TS2.  Also Wedding gifts would be nice.    Perhaps a church in the town?  In TS2 I always have either the groom or bride miss the limo for the "honeymoon"  ..  btw shortest honeymoon I ever saw.