i beat its cheaper too
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 05:48 AM
Re: Massager...
yeah thanks for the idea it will really help i bet
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
    yea that would be cool to have so when ur stressed u can get a massage . It would also be cool to have spas like u get to get ur nails hair and have mudbathes. That should be on the phone and plann it so u get like ur on suite.
02-07-2008, 04:59 AM
(01-07-2008 09:14 PM)BabiiBri link Wrote:     yea that would be cool to have so when ur stressed u can get a massage . It would also be cool to have spas like u get to get ur nails hair and have mudbathes. That should be on the phone and plann it so u get like ur on suite.

Im iss those mudbaths and spa treatments from Superstar.....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Me too. But they also had milk baths, I think?! And some green sort of thing....

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-07-2008, 06:05 PM
i was little when the sims 1 was out so i dont no wat to say here lol
24-07-2008, 03:06 PM
i love the massage idea!!! the massagers could be, hot... you know? your average gorgeous person massaging your back and shoulders...
BUT!
maybe some traits (unlucky,evil,ect, perhaps the kind where you think your great or whatever) could get this ugly masseuse basically pounding you into the table, i think that would be funny. and when they get up, there back cracks like crazy and the moodlets stay down the rest of the day  Big Grin

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 05:25 AM
Yep they can call for a massage when they get totally stressed out.  They should get their nails done too.  A Mani/Pedi always makes me feel better.  Smile
30-07-2008, 02:56 PM
A masseuse would be great especially if sims were going on holiday.
01-08-2008, 05:40 AM
(24-06-2008 10:08 PM)♥Snape is hot♥ link Wrote:maybe sims could go to spas and have massages there

I'm hoping for the same thing. I like that thought. I heard that after the game is released than a couple of weeks later there's going to be a mod tool released so you can actually make your own neighborhood. Maybe there will be options for you to make your own spa.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]