stress
25-06-2008, 02:33 PM
stress
sims could have stress level bar

depending on their stress level that could effect how they act
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 05:08 AM
Re: stress
Thats a good Idea, sims are always beautifully cxalm, until their needs drop. But there's no in between...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-06-2008, 03:44 AM
I thought that was the fun meter?

stress-----------fun?
Ah well, teh yshould easily get stress from work daily.
And school.
and kids.
and garden gnomes. {blink}
28-06-2008, 09:55 AM
It'd be funny if a paranoid-traited Sim was stood in his garden near a garden gnome and he started getting the feeling the gnome was watching him. And getting all stressed and jumpy/sweaty about it. And making comments to the gnome. And then eventually going mad with paranoia and screaming at the gnome before kicking and breaking it. It's hard to explain. I just had this random vision in my head and it was really funny but it doesn't sound so great put into text form. {no}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-06-2008, 08:34 PM
the sims could be spazzing on the floor and like ripping out his hair and running to his room or something XD
28-06-2008, 08:42 PM
LOL! That would be pretty awesome to see! {lol}

28-06-2008, 09:17 PM
if he had a family, they could call the hospital, and they would take him away for a couple of hours, and after the hospital guy comes back with the paranoid man, he'll lecture his family to remove all garden gnomes! XD i wish sims could be so infinitely awesome ike that Big Grin
29-06-2008, 10:22 AM
(28-06-2008 09:55 AM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:It'd be funny if a paranoid-traited Sim was stood in his garden near a garden gnome and he started getting the feeling the gnome was watching him. And getting all stressed and jumpy/sweaty about it. And making comments to the gnome. And then eventually going mad with paranoia and screaming at the gnome before kicking and breaking it. It's hard to explain. I just had this random vision in my head and it was really funny but it doesn't sound so great put into text form. {no}

Lol, that's just another Random Cassie moment! Big Grin

[/center]
29-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Yay! Big Grin I have a library of random moments and this one was just screaming out at me so it had to be said. {yes} It was funny, though, in my head. I also think shy Sims could have gnome best friends, or practise communicating with gnomes. Smile

29-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I snorted out coke all over my desk just then!

Thanks a freakin bunch!

[/center]