Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weve been waiting for too long!!!
27-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Weve been waiting for too long!!!
If you haven't noticed I haven't been on here in a long time cause lack of interest and news.I think they need to give us some new news cause I forgot all about there being a sims 3.
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!!
It was a silly move on their part to raise the hype and then lose it all again by not telling us a thing. {thumbsdown}

I can't believe we learned about it in March, and it's almost July already! And one picture is all we have recieved in the space of 3 months! {glare}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-06-2008, 02:13 AM
really

they need to at least give a pic of the create a sim menu
27-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Ooh, I can't wait to se ethe Create a sim! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Same! I completely agree, seeing the Create-A-Sim area is going to be brilliant! Big Grin I want to see all the new features in screenshots soon, and I really want to get a tour of the neighbourhood, because I'm sort of confused by it at the minute. I want to know all the shops and buildings we have and where they are etc etc.

27-06-2008, 12:36 PM
I know. They also have just released Artsy screenshots. I want real gameplay!

[/center]
27-06-2008, 12:41 PM
I don'#t care about artpics, except that one with Bob and Jarvis. I want screenshots showing us actual new features. Not just random screenshots either. Ones that actually produce some interesting discussion.

27-06-2008, 12:49 PM
I know I want some real discussion to talk about,the site needs some big update like showing the cinema and the new CAS {yes}.

Maybe if they didn't put up the site so fast we would be talking about it everyday >:-(

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-06-2008, 12:53 PM
(27-06-2008 12:41 PM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:I don'#t care about artpics, except that one with Bob and Jarvis. I want screenshots showing us actual new features. Not just random screenshots either. Ones that actually produce some interesting discussion.

No, I don't mean that, I mean how every screenshot is perfectly set up, like in the previews and stuff. the game will not be like that.

[/center]
27-06-2008, 04:47 PM
They are gonna do it again.

When we forget about it, or just are being patient and just is getting used to it, watch them post a big new article and stuff, then not even update us again.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?