Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Sims 2 Pics
10-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Re: Random Sims 2 Pics
(10-08-2008 02:34 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I tend to burn nannies alive and enjoy their screams. Big Grin
isnt that......pleasant {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 02:40 AM
(10-08-2008 02:27 AM)Cassie link Wrote:LMAO. {lol}

I HATE the nanny, all she does is waste my food and swim in my pool while the kids drowned in their own pee.

But I love Sims when they're on fire, gotta love the reaction. They all run to it like it's the mysterious fire God arisen to bless them all or something. RUN AWAY, you dorks! No one runs to a fire! Only suicidal people! I guess all Sims wanna do is die. Sad

It was the nanny that is the reason why the poor guy caught on fire! The family has a really cheap fridge so I couldn't let anything go to waste... but it was a dish that required a match, and with no cooking points, you can see what happened. And the day before, he had to cook salmon that the nanny left and well, he caught the stove on fire. But yes, I like watching sims be all like "FIRE! Someone put it out!"

(10-08-2008 02:30 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:the nannys are so dumb

I second that.

(10-08-2008 02:34 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I tend to burn nannies alive and enjoy their screams. Big Grin

I never tried that... maybe I should with that nanny lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
10-08-2008, 02:43 AM
i like to lock them in a room with the man eating cow plant
10-08-2008, 04:00 AM
ah, the nanny. probably one of the biggest wastes of money. She eats your food, watches TV. I needed one because My large Jon and Kate Plus 8 Family needed some emergency help. 4 kids were smelly and hungry. Jon was installing the new car alarm. (Lmao) and Kate was left alone with 8 Toddlers. Mamma Mia!
So, of course, the nanny came right in and made herself at home. Made herself a deep dish pizza, setting the house on fire. Once KATE called 911 she just fired the nanny (who took her time leaving) and tried to feed and bathe all the kids. D:
10-08-2008, 04:02 AM
freaking nanny!!
10-08-2008, 04:23 AM
(10-08-2008 02:19 AM)phoebe91 link Wrote:lol, everyone has such funny pics! Here's a few more that I took:

[Image: 29.jpg]

He looks like he's saying "Whoa, wait, what's happening?"

[Image: marone2.jpg]

Lol, her teeth are missing

[Image: thole3.jpg]

This is what you pay for when all you want is a nanny to watch your kids, not the butterflies.
lol lol LOL in that first pic it looks like hes farting fire! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-08-2008, 05:23 AM
(10-08-2008 04:23 AM)ċhαήЁℓ link Wrote:lol lol LOL in that first pic it looks like hes farting fire! {lol}

I just noticed that! It does look like he's going it! And in the second pick, it looks like the girl in the background is giving someone the finger :O XD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
10-08-2008, 05:51 AM
(10-08-2008 02:27 AM)Cassie link Wrote:LMAO. {lol}

I HATE the nanny, all she does is waste my food and swim in my pool while the kids drowned in their own pee.

But I love Sims when they're on fire, gotta love the reaction. They all run to it like it's the mysterious fire God arisen to bless them all or something. RUN AWAY, you dorks! No one runs to a fire! Only suicidal people! I guess all Sims wanna do is die. Sad

once the nanny took a shower in my sims house, then she passed out  {yes}
10-08-2008, 07:04 AM
LOL i might make a test family to do cruel things to nannies {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-08-2008, 11:12 AM
good idea  {yes}