Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In 10 Years Time... (Or 15...20?!)
28-06-2008, 02:22 AM
In 10 Years Time... (Or 15...20?!)
This is completely random, but I'm tired and bored and waiting for Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crips to air on BBC3 (this must sound so weird to some people right now Tongue)...

But, in 10 years time, what do you want to have happened to you? Who do you want to be then? Where do you want to be? Do you think you'll be better off in 10 years than you are now? Do you think you'll be much wiser? Do you think you'll be sucessful or a loser? Do uou think you'll have the same job you have now? And most importantly, do you still think you'll be playing The Sims Series?!

{rolleyes} Big Grin

Okay, so in 10 years time, I think I'll still look pretty much the same with no drastic changes or anything. 8) I think my accent will change! {woot} Currently it's really common... like, Yorkshire... lif you live in England you probably know how the Sheffield accent is. People love it but I don't. {no} I think I'll speak with a better vocabulary and actually pronounce words without slacking on certain characters. The reason I think this is because I'll be living in a nicer area in Britain, somewhere sort of posh, but not ignorant posh. Sort of, country-ish, like Emmerdale, if you have ever seen that. Hopefully I'll have a nice country home, a comfortable-sized home though, I don't want any mansion thing... about 4 bedrooms would do nicely. Smile

I don't think I'll ever be any poorer than I am now, which is good. Smile I think I'll have met someone with a good wage at the time, but after we've been married 3 or 4 years, he loses his job and the family worries about financial circumstances. These do get resolved, but the hubby will always miss his old job. Sad I also think I'll have been involved in at least one house fire and lost something extremely valuable to me.

By the time I'm 25 I want to have had 4 or 5 kids, 2 boys and 2 or 3 girls. I think I'll have suffered a miscarriage before. I think 2 of the children would be twins as they're common in my family and chances are high. I don't6 think I'll ever have worked anywhere better than on a till in a clothes store to be honest. I'll never have the jobs I dreamed of getting.

I DO think I'll be much, much wiser than I am now, but I don't think I'd be any more intelligent than an average 25-year-old. I don't think I'll ever get to meet ANY of the Harry Potter cast, something I have wanted to do since I was 8. I do however think I will have been to a Twilight Saga film premiere.

Lastly, I think my hubby will have left me after a long affair with a friend I had. I think I'll be a single mum until I'm in my 30's before I meet somebody knew.

OOH, I FORGET! I DO thing I'll still play TS! Just... not very much. {no}
~~~~

Whew, that was reeeeally random. They did it on an old forum I went on so I thought why not? I know it's completely random and kind of gay but so what. It's just a bit of fun. Plus, I was being totally honest on what I think will have happened to me in 10 years time.

PS: Yours only have to be a few lines long! I just get carried away! {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2008, 02:37 AM
Re: In 10 Years Time...
ok here i go

in ten years i will be fiishing my 4 year of iowa state to become a technological engenner. i will have been dating for a while but havent yet found the won ive been looking for. i will have gotten wiser by then and will have learned from my mistakes bla bla bla

ill be working part time at a resturant as a waiter and paying for 1 third for my tuition once i get out of school ill marry a girl who works a NASA or somthing lol and we'll move to canada or england and have 2 childs 2 girls named Elain and Violett i will be a busy parent but still have time to be home with my kids and do fun stuff like go to movies with them ect. and we will be able to afford a four bedroom house with a nice appeal to it. ill still be playing the sim hopefully the sims 6 lol

thats about it for me that was fun lol and all true thats wat i would like to do {outofbreat} that was a mouthful
28-06-2008, 02:39 AM
Hmm, i never really think about my future!
Maybe I'll have 2-4 kids depending on my hubby XD
I'mm probably lose intrest in TS, I'm not gonna lie {no}
And I'm definetly leaving CT. Definetly. I'll hopefully have a nice house, and pursue a career in music or... some talent I haven't realized. Middle Class. I don't see myself being rich. I know I'll find a guy, trust me. Wink He'll be a smart guy,  and have a job in something mathy, sciency, sporty, or even musicy XD
I would be 22 out of college 10 years from now -_- I just realized that. Make that 15- 20 years from now, please! Sorry Cass! Tongue

Oh, and I would have dated a vampire. :}
and been a camp counselor.
and appeared on a tv station other than the public one. -_-
28-06-2008, 02:41 AM
this is kinda fun and dont feel bad i went a bit ahead to and so did cassie i think
28-06-2008, 02:45 AM
LOL! I ALWAYS get ahead of myself! Big Grin I type fast so it all just comes spilling out of my fingers I guess. Smile

Okay well I might change the title I smidge to suit a few others. {yes} And I appreciate that everyone is telling the truth! The truth isn't always the best option but I want people to tell me what they honestly think they will be in the future and what events have happened to them.

Keem 'em coming please! I'm interested in this kind of thing. 8)

28-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Re: In 10 Years Time... (Or 15...20?!)
its actually more fun than i thought
28-06-2008, 03:00 AM
I think I'm going to elaborate even more tomorrow. I'd do so tonight but it's much too late and I'm tired. *Yawns*

And thanks! Smile I like doing this sort of thing and guessing what our future will be like and such. 8)

28-06-2008, 03:18 AM
me to
28-06-2008, 07:51 PM
In ten years I'll still be finishing up college. I want to be studying to be a children's doctor, maybe. I will still live in Texas because all my family and friends live there. I think I'll be better because soon, I'll be able to graduate and start working for money! {woot} Lol. Anyways. I think I'll be a lot wiser, and I hope I'll be a successful kid's doctor because I'm a kid and I've had many health problems myself. I don't have a job right now but by then maybe I'll have a part-time job to pay for college. I don't think I'll have much time for Sims but if I ever choose to have kids after college I could maybe pass my games on to them and play with them. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-06-2008, 12:42 AM
(28-06-2008 02:22 AM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:But, in 10 years time, what do you want to have happened to you? Who do you want to be then? Where do you want to be? Do you think you'll be better off in 10 years than you are now? Do you think you'll be much wiser? Do you think you'll be sucessful or a loser? Do uou think you'll have the same job you have now? And most importantly, do you still think you'll be playing The Sims Series?!

Hmmm. In order that you've asked:

I want to be married, and with at least 2 kids
I want to be a good wife/mother
I want to be back in Deleware
I hope I'll be better off in ten years, I'll be 37 then!
I know I'll be wiser
I'm hoping for successful, of course
I hope I won't still be a cashier at Toys R Us
Of course I'll still be playing the sims!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie