Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
March 19th
16-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Re: March 19th
Well, at first when the site opens it will completely explode with registrations since everyone will be wanting to go on and do a simpage [if they still have them] and post around on the BBS, although the sims 2 bbs never appeared until the game was released because you need the game to be able to post on the BBS. Anyway, when it first opens there will be so much to explore [hopefully] so it will keep everyone occupied for a while. There will be screens and info, not sure about a trailer but I really hope there will be one.  ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 10:52 PM
[glow=red,2,300]i really want there to be a lot of info ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 05:07 AM
ooooh thats whats happening. wow i cant wait. hope there are screenshots
18-03-2008, 02:42 PM
*fingers crossed*

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:55 PM
There will probably be Sims 3 wallpapers and AIM icons.  Tongue

Maybe put the basic highlights and such, with some new screens. But the game isn't coming out for a year. They'll have to reveal stuff about the game slowly, because they're still inventing it.
18-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Oh yea, I have no doubt they will

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I remember when sims 2 was coming out and i always to check http://www.thesimsresource.com, back then they were the best (in my opinion) for all the news. If i remember correctly the sims 2 site didn't launch until after the release.