Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
H&M fashion question
03-07-2008, 04:58 AM
H&M fashion question
Hi! I was wondering wat the deal with h&m fashion stuff pack and the sims 2 H&M fashion runway website is. wat is it exactly? {unsure}

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2008, 05:51 AM
Re: H&M fashion question
I think Fashion runway was just a competition for all of the CC clothes designers to get a chance for their creations to be included with FreeTime. it's over now.

Although I'm prbably mistaken, I didn't really know what it was!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
04-07-2008, 12:05 AM
O, because for a second i thought u would b able 2 create custom clothes on H&M, like some sort of special program that came with it but i guess im wrong. {unsure}

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
04-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Nope Sorry. EA wouldn't do that! they're too..... UGH.

Plus, no new FEATURES are added in stuff packs anyway.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Even if there aren't features for TOTAL customization, I'm pleased with Sims Smile

You can only expect so much from EA. I think they are doing a good job. I mean, they've come out with a ton of awesome games so far. They're going to have flaws too Big Grin

Though I was dissapointed in all the stuff packs. Whenever I get one for my birthday I take it back. There just aren't enough good items. It's not even worth $20 :\

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
05-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Ya, i wouldnt really know though. Ive never got one.