disney love circle... thingie... thread... XD
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Re: disney love circle... thingie... thread... XD
I haven't see the latter but HSM all the way. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Camp Rock for me cuz it has a better storyline for me and they sing for a reason and not just randomly bursting into song and dance
05-07-2008, 04:52 PM
That always annoyed me with HSM, but it always happens in films, doesn't it? Me and my friends always joke about sitting in the dining hall and suddenly everyone jumps on the tables and starts singing and dancing. {tongue} We're such plebs, we wish it would happen.

05-07-2008, 07:22 PM
CAMP ROCK is so much better! Music, dancing, people, storyline, everything!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
05-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Okay, maybe I was wrong. Camp Rock will air here in a couple weeks, and when it does, I'll tell you what I think is better. Smile

05-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Camp Rock rocks Smile Joe Jonas likes Demi Lovato in it though. Bah. But at least it's just a movie Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
05-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I can upload some clips for you if you want.

05-07-2008, 08:37 PM
That would be cool, if you want to. Smile I am looking forward to CR now, there has been a lot of talk about it in comparison with other DC Original Movies (which, honestly, usually aren't too great), excluding HSM, of course. Alyson Stoner is in it, and I do think she's pretty awesome.

05-07-2008, 08:39 PM
she is! especially in camp rock. she's a cool dancer and i love her character in camp rock because she is funny and always says what she thinks

05-07-2008, 08:57 PM
(05-07-2008 08:37 PM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη &lt;3 link Wrote:That would be cool, if you want to. Smile I am looking forward to CR now, there has been a lot of talk about it in comparison with other DC Original Movies (which, honestly, usually aren't too great), excluding HSM, of course. Alyson Stoner is in it, and I do think she's pretty awesome.

I don't really like Alyson Stoner that much...  {no}