Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mozilla is a FAILURE
08-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Re: Mozilla is a FAILURE
Well, let me go through the rotar of my computer switches since being here... When I joined, I was using my fast computer. Then, as you know, I vanished for a week, and when I came back, I had to use the laptop which is actually my mother's. I used the laptop for a long, long time (I always hated the things, though), then I moved back onto here recently about a week ago, and then the keyboard bust, so I had to use the laptop for about 5 days. And now I'm back on the fast computer, and hopefully for good now!

This computer is like a breath of fresh air in comparison with that other old thing; big screen, nice and fast, top of the range computer (we got it cheaper on a special offer), runs twice as fast as the average computer! If this computer were human, I'd marry it....

{mellow}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 10:56 PM
but you're already married to some hair!

And you're also unknowingly married to me!

How many husband do you want!?!?!???!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-07-2008, 11:27 PM
don't forget rupert grint Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-07-2008, 12:27 AM
wat do you mean shes married to hair???

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka
09-07-2008, 05:42 AM
(08-07-2008 11:27 PM)ⓜⓡⓢ๏ ©ⓗⓐⓝⓔⓛ ⓙⓞⓔ ⓙⓞⓝⓐⓢ link Wrote:don't forget rupert grint Big Grin
Ah yes, How could I forget?

(09-07-2008 12:27 AM)sillygiggle03 link Wrote:wat do you mean shes married to hair???
Check out the thread "Happy Rainbow Land" Big Grin

[/center]
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm married to all of you, and have been for quite a while, and I have never heard a single complaint until today! Is it really so bad sharing me? {rolleyes} Big Grin

So anyway, I decided me and 'Acer' (the computer) are to be wed this Saturday at 1pm my time, so make a note of it in your mental diaries, people!

14-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Okay, FireFox is irritating me now... it keeps saying my English spellings are incorrect, and I don't mean to be rude, but that's absolutely ridiculous. {rolleyes}

14-07-2008, 11:27 PM
it's annoying me too!

It's crashed unexpectedly about 3 times now, the favourites are annoying me, since the favourites bar turns into a whole new page sometimes, and sometimes, when I take it down, it says i can't start it up again cause apparently it's already running. {rolleyes}

(09-07-2008 01:56 PM)¢σкєу-ηυт ¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:sharing me

Nope, don't have a problem with that! Tongue 

{tongue}

[/center]
14-07-2008, 11:50 PM
i never got married to you!!
i feel left out now
14-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Awww, don't feel left... *Cuts off sentence and walks away*

*Has a giant party with everyone on the forums, thinking brad wont notice, while he is actually watching us having a party. we all notice and sidle away*

Joking!

[/center]