• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mozilla is a FAILURE
03-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Re: Mozilla is a FAILURE
I love FF.
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Me too.I need to log out,We need to go to the cemetery.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
03-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Seeya. Big Grin
04-08-2008, 03:14 AM
I like firefox, I don't really remember the exact reasons though. I don't like the new one though o_o I liked the other one, the version before the new one, which ever one that is. Anyways, there's a plug in for FF that lets you view web pages in IE. It's pretty useful for various reasons.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, that would be useful phoebe, lol.

I hate those sites that don't display right, or that don't let you view them if you aren't in IE.

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
04-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I hate that too, because they should just make it universal, or IE should make their browser better. Anyways, here's the link for the add-on if anyone wants it since I found it again: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

I haven't installed it yet again on the new version of FF, but I'm assuming it'd work.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-08-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm not going to lie folks, but everyone who was going on about FF, why? It doesn't seem to me any different at all, and I absolutely HATE the spelling corrections. WHY is it telling me all my UK English spellings are wrong?! This is the original version of the English language and it's freaking telling me it's wrong. {rolleyes}

I like that you can customise the themes though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-08-2008, 01:23 AM
LOL.I tought they were talking about Final Fantasy hahahahah!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
05-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Just to mix things up a little, has anyone tried Flock? I'm guessing a lot of you would like that browser as it plugs into a lot of social sites, so you can do an awful lot just from your browser, from upload photos to updating your social networking sites!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
05-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Just to mix things up, huh?

lol.

I haven't.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!