Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Fourth of July!
08-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: Happy Fourth of July!
(08-07-2008 01:45 PM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:Gah! No talking about Across Five Aprils, please. That book nearly killed me, it was so dull. Sorry if you liked it...I don't mean to offend you. That's just my opinion. Wink
nah its ok i didnt like it much either but it was informative sorta and on topic

(08-07-2008 07:42 PM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη <3 link Wrote:What's it all about, if you don't mind having to refresh your memory?
its about a family that gets torn apart by the civil war and its in the eyes of a young farm boy some of the people in the family go to the confederacy and other go to the union and it nearly destroys this family
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I spent my fourth of  July MISERABLE in the hospital not even as a patient,riley was then the patient and they only came in the room like 3 times.it was pointless because the second she got home she was way better..eating alot more,sleeping very good, etc etc..they are so stupid.oh well at least i got to spend it with my new baby girl.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
how is she doing now is she better from the thingy that i cant remember that made her stay at the hospital?
10-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Jaundice. Usually babies can recover rather quickly from it and it doesn't bother them at all once it's gone. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
10-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Put it this way... lot's of babies are born with all sorts of disabilities and illnesses these days, and seeing as Riley is already recovering from her Jaundice, I'd say she's a lucky little girl. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-07-2008, 07:33 PM
ok