Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who do you wanna see in the polls??
This poll is closed.
Adam 63.64% 7 63.64%
Liz (kerlizabeth) 0% 0 0%
Chanel 36.36% 4 36.36%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simsforums.net Next Best Mod Award! {{{pre-polls}}}
06-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: Simsforums.net Next Best Mod Award! {{{pre-polls}}}
(06-07-2008 08:31 PM)кєяℓιzαвєтн link Wrote:The red, white and blue set says it all.

Good luck to everybody!!! Big Grin

A vote for Liz is a vote for karma.
Then I get a karma!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Here you go! Big Grin
06-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Vote for Ramen, she's been here for a long time, back in March. She's always been kind, and dedicated to this site, a true regular. She may not have the most posts, but she still is on here at least once a day to talk and joke with all of her friends. She knows the rules very well, and knows not to abuse certain privileges. (sp?)
She's only 12, but knows a lot about the sims and has a passion for Brandi Broke. Please vote for Ramen, the funniest and friendliest member up there! XD no offense to anyone else, of course Wink
06-07-2008, 08:36 PM
No offence, but this is just to see who people think the next best mod is. Asking them to vote for you like this isn't really helping THEIR decision. It's THEIR decision, so I think if you want to get votes just be helpful and not ask for votes.

Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-07-2008, 08:38 PM
(06-07-2008 08:36 PM)ραυℓ link Wrote:No offence, but this is just to see who people think the next best mod is. Asking them to vote for you like this isn't really helping THEIR decision. It's THEIR decision, so I think if you want to get votes just be helpful and not ask for votes.

Smile

I have to agree with Paul, guys. This isn't really a fair poll is you are all asking for votes. It should be judged by you as a member, not if you'll give them Karma or something. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Exposay: Amber only says she's not a chav because she doesn't like chavs! {woot}

Anyway, I've never broken a rule. 8) I'm 12, so I know about how to take care of all members. I'm a messer, but I have to say you all like it. {tongue} I am dedicated to the wellbeing of every single member whether they are a regular or a newbie. I'm here a lot for joking and having fun, and anybody who votes for me will get their name used in a new legacy of mine. But most importantly, you all rock.

Oh, and sorry about the karma, Cassie. I just like giving it.
06-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Why are Paul and Cassie not up there?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
06-07-2008, 08:49 PM
'Cause these are just to see which 3 go up against us in the real competition, since there were so many entries. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-07-2008, 08:49 PM
These are the pre-polls, not the proper ones. This is the poll to decide who gets into the actual poll. Wink

06-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Lol, I just noticed we can see the stats now!

Thread Closed