Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking of going CC free...
11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Re: Thinking of going CC free...
I have all the EP's and plentiful amounts of CC and my game runs fast. Smile

(11-07-2008 07:16 PM)sillygiggle03 link Wrote:I used to have a bunch of cc but then when my game crash and i had to reinstall it i lost it all. But its not acually that bad becuz now it feels a lot cleaner and faster!

It definitely does! That's happened tome before. AT first, it's very gutting, but then you can quickly gather the basic downloads again and discover even better, newer ones, and plus your game runs faster (mine runs fast despite it NOW, but when I had my old computer, CC wasn't friendly with my game).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:43 PM
yeah but imagine how fast it will be CC free
oh yeah i rhyme!!!
11-07-2008, 11:41 PM
True, it'll be a bit faster, but...I don't think I could live without it. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
11-07-2008, 11:44 PM
ive never had CC i want a little bit of it though
11-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Wow, seriously... you're going to love it. Get some before the TS2 phenomenon is over! {tongue}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
i want to hair styles and i cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-07-2008, 12:46 AM
(11-07-2008 08:38 PM)¢σкєу-ηυт ¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I have all the EP's and plentiful amounts of CC and my game runs fast. Smile

[quote author=sillygiggle03 link=topic=2636.msg94276#msg94276 date=1215800212]
I used to have a bunch of cc but then when my game crash and i had to reinstall it i lost it all. But its not acually that bad becuz now it feels a lot cleaner and faster!

It definitely does! That's happened tome before. AT first, it's very gutting, but then you can quickly gather the basic downloads again and discover even better, newer ones, and plus your game runs faster (mine runs fast despite it NOW, but when I had my old computer, CC wasn't friendly with my game).
[/quote]

Ya except  after i lost all my cc i didnt download them again or get any new ones. I just left it cc free. And it works really good. plus if our computer gets slow, nobody can blame me for possibly letting in virus's after downloading cc. ;-)

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka
12-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Ok, So update for me. Smile

I deleted most of my cc. I just removed my defaults folder, my Ivisible CAS mods, my fixes and a couple of hacks, + some hiders and my Lots folder(that one Only has one house Innit it think, lol)

The game runs great! Loadings are still slightly slower than i'd like them to be, but they're a hell of a lot faster than they were before! Smile

It's painful to create sims now though.... Maybe I should just have a bit of CC. To make me feel a bit better about horrible eyes, skin, and clothes.

What do you think about that?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-07-2008, 03:40 AM
without cc the sims all look alike Sad
12-07-2008, 03:41 AM
i would get rid of all my cc... but my sims would look hideous and i have a legacy

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!