Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DEBATE: In Sims 3 should there be teen pregnancies?
04-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Re: DEBATE: In Sims 3 should there be teen pregnancies?
(04-08-2008 12:04 AM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:awww ok...you was tired? Well happy 17 when the time come.

Miley Cyrus? oh yeah. It was kinda funny how she was playing innocent. Wondering how can anyone see that pic as being seductive. I think she knew....she just started feeling bad...because she was told about how the younger viewers looked up to her. And ive seen some other naughty pics of her on TV. Darn that Miley...whats wrong with her? she only 15. *shakes head and now the fist*....**sigh**....
it seems like alot of young child stars do stuff like that
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 08:07 PM
ok i totally agree after reading both sides of y it shouldnt be in the game .....my aunti had her child at age 13 so i know it is not easy and like yea it shouldnt b in the game becuz we should try not 2 influence easily influenced children.....like u know 7 year olds play the game so yea

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
05-08-2008, 12:30 AM
(04-08-2008 08:07 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:ok i totally agree after reading both sides of y it shouldnt be in the game .....my aunti had her child at age 13 so i know it is not easy and like yea it shouldnt b in the game becuz we should try not 2 influence easily influenced children.....like u know 7 year olds play the game so yea

That's tough, about your Aunt and all. But anyways, I can still have lots of fun with The Sims without teen pregnancies.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
05-08-2008, 12:45 AM
People say it doesn't influence little kids but what would you know unless you're a little kid yourself? That's why we should just wait for mods IMO. It won't wake too long, some genius out there will work on it straight away.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Um, not to be rude or try to end this convo, but way back when the forums were young, we discussed this and decided that we'll just have to find out by looking at the game, and if its not in there, the inteen will def. do the trick.