Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When sims email on the computer...
13-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Re: When sims email on the computer...
they have robots on MSN for help but you can just talk to them and they talk back with real answers that have something to do with the thing you said
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2008, 03:38 AM
okay thats crazy and creepy
13-07-2008, 03:41 AM
LOL!

Like that IM Santa thing that AOL used to have.

It was crazy, and soooo funny. If you said curse words he'd be all "Now, now! That's naughty!"  Oh man, I spent hours talking to that IM-Bot, and laughing my butt off!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-07-2008, 03:48 AM
i want that santa

my icon for AIM is a black cat
13-07-2008, 03:50 AM
It's Santa Claus I believe. You send an IM to that name like you would anyone else, and it talks to you lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-07-2008, 03:52 AM
wow creepy cool
13-07-2008, 04:03 AM
its kind of fun i told them my name was bob the builder and then i said it was master and we argued about it and now he calls me master {yes}
13-07-2008, 06:03 AM
haha that sounds cool majick Big Grin
anyways this email idea sounds like it would be too complicated to program but it would be nice {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-07-2008, 08:47 AM
This is a great idea, it could definitely work.
But I don't think we should get to write our own e-mails, more so we should just have a reasonably large selection of pre-made e-mails that are all programmed to have different reactions, hopefully depending on the type of Sim (relationship to sender, traits, mood...). I also think users should be able to make their own e-mails on sites like MTS2 (obviously not that actual site but as an example) that if downloaded, would appear in the pre-made e-mails list. Obviously the creators of the e-mail would have to create some kind of reaction or use a pre-made reaction that fits with the e-mail.
I know this isn't as fun as writing your own, but as Chanel said, it would be too hard to program and way too complicated and would probably take more space than necessary otherwise.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-07-2008, 12:35 AM
i like what cassie said. that pre-made email list sounds cool, and so does the download thing. but think about it: it's just sim email. how often do you really use it?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!