Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE SIMS!!
19-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Re: GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE SIMS!!
Let's not go through all that "go to work and school" stuff.  That has got to the lamest idea to put in the game.  What you gonna do at school?  Sit and watch your kids at a desk doing homework all day?  And at work?  Watch them sit at a desk and type at the computer like they're typing a novel?  How would that be remotely exciting?
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:43 PM
(19-03-2008 05:42 PM)gentjt38 link Wrote:Let's not go through all that "go to work and school" stuff.  That has got to the lamest idea to put in the game.  What you gonna do at school?  Sit and watch your kids at a desk doing homework all day?  And at work?  Watch them sit at a desk and type at the computer like they're typing a novel?  How would that be remotely exciting?

Well to get the juices flowing, your kids could set the fire alarm off at school Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:00 PM
One hand, good idea, another hand not so good, not sure if I want to spend all my time following one Sim.
19-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Ya I agree with summerbreeze. The loading is long enough. Imagine if we went with them, how much loading that would take. I just prefer to stay at home with the adult sims, so they can have some *free time* to themselves while the kids are away.

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
19-03-2008, 06:10 PM
(19-03-2008 06:09 PM)ratterriercotton link Wrote:Ya I agree with summerbreeze. The loading is long enough. Imagine if we went with them, how much loading that would take. I just prefer to stay at home with the adult sims, so they can have some *free time* to themselves while the kids are away.

There is no loading screens in TS3 apart from when you load the game and load the neighbourhood  ;D [I think]

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Holy Crap are you serious! Yay I am so excited. So I havn't got to read that magazine article.... what else is in there?

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
19-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I would love to go to school with my sims.
19-03-2008, 08:18 PM
I have a lot of moments when I wished I could "get on the bus" with my sim kids and go with them. I think it would be fun!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 10:20 PM
out of all the things that is what i always wanted being able to go to school and work with our sims! maybe teens can be a soial outast or a stuck up popular girl. That would definetly make the game better. but what i always thought was that maybe we will be able to go to school with our kids because it will be open neighborhood and all ;D

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
19-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm not liking the idea of actually playing your sims in work/school because I'm not sure if that means it takes a bit longer to finish the day. I'm also concerned with how big families will play out. If I have 4 adult sims and 2 teen sims in a household, how will it work if they all have to go to work/school at the same time?