Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simsforums Myspace Directory
13-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Simsforums Myspace Directory
If you have a MySpace, PM the link to me so I can edit and add it to this list!

So far we have...
+Me
+Bambi
+Cassie
+Paul
+Alyssa
+Allison
+Nichola
+eternalbunny

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2008, 01:58 AM
Re: Simsforums Myspace Directory
Hehe, good idea, Chanel! Smile I was missing Allison's and eternalbunny's...I'll add them in a few moments. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
14-07-2008, 01:59 AM
(14-07-2008 01:58 AM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:Hehe, good idea, Chanel! Smile I was missing Allison's and eternalbunny's...I'll add them in a few moments. Smile
Thanks Big Grin And cool Smile I'm glad this helped someone already Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Hehe, yup! I've decided to keep my Myspace exclusively for SimsForums.net members. I added one of my friends, and she immediately started bugging me about changing my layout and stuff. I knew that would happen. {rolleyes}

14-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Haha, I cant have mine just for SimsForums because my uncle is on there and some of my other family, and old friends who i cant talk to without myspace

14-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Hehe, well that's alright. Smile I'm just saying that it's best if I just keep it for SF.net members. Wink But feel free to do whatever you wish with yours. Big Grin

14-07-2008, 05:15 PM
(14-07-2008 02:01 AM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:Hehe, yup! I've decided to keep my Myspace exclusively for SimsForums.net members. I added one of my friends, and she immediately started bugging me about changing my layout and stuff. I knew that would happen. {rolleyes}

Wow, this is too odd. That's exactly what I was meaning when I was saying I'd rather keep it exclusive to you guys. I know for a fact my friends would bug me with this and that, something or the other. I am going to try and make my MySpace better but I'll do it at my own pace and I'll choose what I want on it myself. Seriously, they were obsessive with my old Bebo so I'm not having them attack my MySpace either. Possibly I might add one or two friends I know won't bug me, but other than that, no thanks.

Also, I can't add Allison... I don't 'know' her... will she mind?

Lastly, great idea for a thread, Chanel! Handy. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Definitely. Smile Soon we'll have a whole SimsForums.net network going. Wink

And I feel your pain, Cassie. There may be a friend or two that won't badger me about it, but I'll hold off on adding them for a bit.

15-07-2008, 05:29 AM
(14-07-2008 05:15 PM)¢σкєу-ηυт ¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link=topic=2678.msg96745#msg96745 date=1215997267]
Hehe, yup! I've decided to keep my Myspace exclusively for SimsForums.net members. I added one of my friends, and she immediately started bugging me about changing my layout and stuff. I knew that would happen. {rolleyes}

Wow, this is too odd. That's exactly what I was meaning when I was saying I'd rather keep it exclusive to you guys. I know for a fact my friends would bug me with this and that, something or the other. I am going to try and make my MySpace better but I'll do it at my own pace and I'll choose what I want on it myself. Seriously, they were obsessive with my old Bebo so I'm not having them attack my MySpace either. Possibly I might add one or two friends I know won't bug me, but other than that, no thanks.

Also, I can't add Allison... I don't 'know' her... will she mind?

Lastly, great idea for a thread, Chanel! Handy. Smile
[/quote]
thanks cassie Big Grin and i dont think shell mind if you ask her to add you

15-07-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm sure she'd add you, Cassie. Why wouldn't she?