Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power
14-07-2008, 05:25 AM
Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power
So, being the nerd that I am; I was youtube looking up Twilight Video's when I stubbled across this odd video. It was supposed to be an anime video about Twilight with Tokyo Mew Mew/ Mew Mew Power episodes.  So I was very curious so I decided to look them up.  AND I FELL IN LOVE!!  They are like the best anime show I've ever seen!!!  And oh my gosh!!!  Kisshu/Dren is like the hottest alien anime character I've ever seen!!  I so wish I was Ichigo/Zoey!!!  So yeah... Hehe.  So since I've fallen in love with Tokyo Mew Mew me and my mom are headed to go find the anime books, and then for my b-day I'm asking her to get me the complete box set of the episodes!!  If you want to check out their first episode here it is... (BTW its going to be in japaness with english subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRrMh82-BQ
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Re: Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power
I love how a lot of anime is built upon the same basics. I'm not really into anime, but I know that Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody look a LOT like the one you're talking about.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
14-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I know!  Their just all a like, but at the same time really different!!
15-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Definitely. I think it's because one series got successful and the others followed with the same basic principles. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD