Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discussion: Trailer | Waiting for the Update (passing time by..)
15-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Re: Discussion: Trailer
I agree about their movement. It's not very smooth yet.... hopefully that'll be sorted a bit.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Some people are just never happy *rolls eyes*

Lol joke (;

Coming Soon...
15-07-2008, 12:26 PM
It should be. it's just they SHOULD have made the movement at least a BIT better than TS2.

now it's less, and the animations look about the same....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
15-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Especially the dance animations. It's a bit poor that they couldn't at least work on a couple more better animations for dancing.

And the movement is definitely worse than TS2.

But they are the only negatives I can really pick out. Everything else is fantabulous!

15-07-2008, 12:36 PM
I think they should have focussed less on the gig and the dancing though. We should have had a peek of a few more features.

The camera could have zoomed through people's open windows/doors and showed us a few new and exciting features in TS3.

15-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah, That would be awesome...

or someone peaking at next doors teenager getting undressed...ROFL!

Coming Soon...
15-07-2008, 12:46 PM
That's actually kind of the stuff I was thinking. They could have shown some Sims WooHooing or at least making out or something. They should have shown a little how a few more traits work. But this IS only a teaser so it's okay... hopefully the more detailed things will come soon.

EDIT: Also I think the plumbobs are great! And I like the man's expression when he's brushing his teeth, for some reason. I think it's his inconspicuously moving eyebrow. Tongue

15-07-2008, 02:11 PM
wait a min! lol the sims brushing they're teeth is also a new thing! lmao...well it was in TS1 i know, but thats was like sooo long ago.....also u'll see him wearing his slippers and stuffz  {woot} this mite be better than i 1st thought.... oh and yea, the movement is the same as TS2, apart from the running (tank god), but thats not a bad thing  8)

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
15-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I hope that, seeing as they brought back the good ol' toothbrush, that if Sims never brush their teeth they can have bad breath and/or toothaches and such.

15-07-2008, 02:15 PM
i doubt it lol becuase then they'd have to add dentists and stuff, btw, in the interview that 1up (or w/e) did, they mentioned a kid dreaming of being a spaceman.....but u can see ur sims go to their work place...so does that mean that they're mite be a space station or did they just use that as an example ?  {wacko}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin