Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The six stages of life
19-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Re: The six stages of life
They probably just don't want to give us too much goodness at once, so I presume we possibly will get another lifestage or two in some EPs. I am hoping the Young Adult stage isn't all about University and that they are actually as useable as any other aged Sim would be.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Young adult had been the default in CAS from what I've heard, so, I think it's just like any other life stage this time around.

-Kenya

My social life will cease to exist in June.
20-07-2008, 01:48 AM
(19-07-2008 06:03 AM)chelikins link Wrote:Uni was young adults.

I was hoping for preteen too.. but at least it isn't going to jump from teen to adult
Yeah I was hoping for preteen too, I hope they make an expansion pack for the sims 3 and include preteen for another life stage, like how university added young adult to the sims 2.  {yes}
20-07-2008, 03:41 AM
sims3 childhood lol
20-07-2008, 10:46 AM
sims 3 childhood would be cool

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
21-07-2008, 12:43 AM
I'd just like to clarify that the Adult stage is now the "Middle-Aged" stage. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
21-07-2008, 12:47 AM
(19-07-2008 09:41 AM)тнєα∂αм∂ιαмση∂™ link Wrote:I THINK there might be seamless aging, mixed with life stages.

Your sim scould still grow seamlessly, and each time they complete a lifestage, it wont be a big jump, they'll just transition and have the benefits of the next lifestage. That way we could have preteens. Smile

And the YA lifestage sounds makes it sound like the adult lifestage will be middle-aged(ish)
CAuse I don't think our adults now could be any younger!
Yeah I remeber reading somewhere that adults will have wrinkles.  {tongue}
21-07-2008, 12:49 AM
They'll have some minor wrinkles and creases, yes.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
21-07-2008, 09:27 AM
That's cool! Big Grin

And for people that sya that they might add pre-teens in an ep;

Why would they? They only added young adults so that sims can go to university without an aging process, and to be suddenly stripped away from adult life. THAT lifestage wasn't even compulsory. Pre-teens aren't exactly missable, they would have to be compulsory. And what about brothers and sisters? If there was a teen sim, and a child sim, then they added an EP with pre-teens in them, the teen sim will be a lot older than the child sim by the time they were adults, even if the two sims USED to be a day apart from each other. (sim time fo course!) And TS3 is all about a realsticly aging community. It won't exactly flow very well.

Plus, unless they added a WHOLE ep devoted to preteens (not likely) they wouldn't need to add a preteen stage at all. (unless, hopefully, they make a youth ep, devoted to teens and under!)

But other than that I would be delighted to have a preteen stage in an ep. with university (new lifestage, and infulence + ltw's) and nightlife (new aspiration) I was hoping that every EP would add some "big" thing into them, with the exception of what the pack is about, of course! OFB kinda killed that hope though.... Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-07-2008, 04:58 AM
(21-07-2008 09:27 AM)вυℓвωιηg™ αт нєαят link Wrote:That's cool! Big Grin

And for people that sya that they might add pre-teens in an ep;

Why would they? They only added young adults so that sims can go to university without an aging process, and to be suddenly stripped away from adult life. THAT lifestage wasn't even compulsory. Pre-teens aren't exactly missable, they would have to be compulsory. And what about brothers and sisters? If there was a teen sim, and a child sim, then they added an EP with pre-teens in them, the teen sim will be a lot older than the child sim by the time they were adults, even if the two sims USED to be a day apart from each other. (sim time fo course!) And TS3 is all about a realsticly aging community. It won't exactly flow very well.

Plus, unless they added a WHOLE ep devoted to preteens (not likely) they wouldn't need to add a preteen stage at all. (unless, hopefully, they make a youth ep, devoted to teens and under!)

But other than that I would be delighted to have a preteen stage in an ep. with university (new lifestage, and infulence + ltw's) and nightlife (new aspiration) I was hoping that every EP would add some "big" thing into them, with the exception of what the pack is about, of course! OFB kinda killed that hope though.... Sad
wow you really thought this out  Big Grin and i like the youth ep idea because i usually play sim babies-sim teens  {yes}