Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spoiler (Only open if you read other fansite reviews)
19-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Spoiler (Only open if you read other fansite reviews)
Please don't post spoilers in the other thread from Bambi.

Perhaps post those here. If you don't want to read this, then you don't have to.

This lets members who can't wait to go to other sites and discuss it here, but not inform the members who want to wait.

Thanks!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
19-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Re: Spoiler (Only open if you read other fansite reviews)
You can apparently paint sections of your sims hair???  {blink} I don't really understand. It's on Snootysims.
19-07-2008, 07:10 PM
yeah tips, roots, hi lites, and base hair

[Image: peacerainbow.gif]
19-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I think they just meant hi-lights and things.

Hairs, Eyes and Skintones: unbeliavebly customisable! Now we have an unbelieveble color palette, where we can go from the whitest hair to the redest hair, with no despair. Eyes of the most incredible colors with just a click, and skins coming from green to the weird blue.

Objects in the Build mode: Have you ever imagined to build your living room with a tool that allows your objets to turn 360º freely? And you do not have to follow the “squares” of the build mode? Yeah, we’ll can do this and a lot more in The Sims 3.

Facelift: When you wanna play with the face of your sims, the ‘Facelift’ is incredible! Mouths, ears, noses, etc. are very much easy to change and are so much detailed.

Diet?: Fatty or skinny sims, don’t matter! The scale of change of body mass is incredible as the facelift. We’ll have a tool which can change the sims, and so you’ll have fatty or one super muscular sim!

Neighborhood: Walk around your neighborhood and look out all sims heving fun is just beautiful! The water reflex are awesome, and the dusk is single. It’s awesome you see the neighborhood from the sky, take a zoom and you’re inside of your sim’s house, without loading! The sky starts blue, turns orange (REALLY!), purple and, finally, dark blue. WONDERFUL!! Ah, and the shadows have movement!

A lot more have been talked, and we still have some conventions to visit.
The complete field will come soon, in our new Simpost!

AND THERE'S A CAS PICTORE OF A HOBO! {woot}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-07-2008, 07:29 PM
They also add shoes, sock, jewelry, gloves necklaces and earrings as categories on cas.

06. there is a way to choose 4 different hair colors on one sim. Tips, roots, base color and hi-lites.

the thread is here http://forums.sims2community.com/showthr...ost1221233

19-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Misz Raver, thanks for putting that thread here! Smile I just finished it, and I really liked it!
''You will also be able to change the pitch of the sims voices and choose several different voice types.''
THAT'S cool!! {clap}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
19-07-2008, 07:38 PM
ur welcome. i think my mind flew off wen i read it lol. i was amazed how much they actually put into the game. the base game at that.

19-07-2008, 07:39 PM
(19-07-2008 07:36 PM)BlondBimbo™ link Wrote:Misz Raver, thanks for putting that thread here! Smile I just finished it, and I really liked it!
''You will also be able to change the pitch of the sims voices and choose several different voice types.''
THAT'S cool!! {clap}

-'BlondBimbo

WOW! Neat! Thanks, Misz Raver! Karma!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-07-2008, 07:44 PM
(19-07-2008 07:38 PM)MiSz Raver link Wrote:ur welcome. i think my mind flew off wen i read it lol. i was amazed how much they actually put into the game. the base game at that.

Haha, I did the same thing! I read it like:{blink} COOL, COOL, COOL {blink}!
-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
19-07-2008, 07:53 PM
(19-07-2008 07:24 PM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:Yeah, I think they just meant hi-lights and things.

Hairs, Eyes and Skintones: unbeliavebly customisable! Now we have an unbelieveble color palette, where we can go from the whitest hair to the redest hair, with no despair. Eyes of the most incredible colors with just a click, and skins coming from green to the weird blue.

Objects in the Build mode: Have you ever imagined to build your living room with a tool that allows your objets to turn 360º freely? And you do not have to follow the “squares” of the build mode? Yeah, we’ll can do this and a lot more in The Sims 3.

Facelift: When you wanna play with the face of your sims, the ‘Facelift’ is incredible! Mouths, ears, noses, etc. are very much easy to change and are so much detailed.

Diet?: Fatty or skinny sims, don’t matter! The scale of change of body mass is incredible as the facelift. We’ll have a tool which can change the sims, and so you’ll have fatty or one super muscular sim!

Neighborhood: Walk around your neighborhood and look out all sims heving fun is just beautiful! The water reflex are awesome, and the dusk is single. It’s awesome you see the neighborhood from the sky, take a zoom and you’re inside of your sim’s house, without loading! The sky starts blue, turns orange (REALLY!), purple and, finally, dark blue. WONDERFUL!! Ah, and the shadows have movement!

A lot more have been talked, and we still have some conventions to visit.
The complete field will come soon, in our new Simpost!

AND THERE'S A CAS PICTORE OF A HOBO! {woot}

But the hobo was in a house...I don't know, do we get hobos or not?  I really hope we get hobo's.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Thread Closed