Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preferred furniture
20-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Preferred furniture
I had an idea that maybe sims can have preferred furniture, so maybe theyll like really expensive furniture, or cheap, or maybe they like a certain color or theme or stuff like that so when u buy it and theyre in the room with that furniture they get in a better mood. and maybe they also have furniture that they dont like and then  their mood goes down. but if u dont get the furniture they like it wont affect their mood. but if u do its like a bonus. the only problem with that is that then u have a smaller range of stuff to choose from.
wat do u guys think?

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Re: Preferred furniture
like favorite colors  yeah i agree
20-07-2008, 02:33 AM
I think the colour thing would be realistic, considering they all have favourite colours.

But, wouldn't ALL sims like expensive furniture?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
20-07-2008, 04:48 PM
maybe one of the traits is being cheap...

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
21-07-2008, 09:18 AM
But even people taht don't spend lots of money would still like expensive furniture....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-07-2008, 02:37 PM
perhaps there could be a difference between good quality and tacky?
perhaps a sim would prefer a black leather couch costing less than the fuschia silk covered heart-shaped loveseat?

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
24-07-2008, 10:02 PM
ummm...wat?  {wacko} 

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka
30-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I hope a materialistic trait is added. That would be perfect for your thought sillygiggles. Having sims that knows that he/she isn't getting paid much, but he/she wants the most expensive items and furniture. And yeah cheap(frugal) is in the list so far. And if materialistic is ever added...any sim without frugal and materialistic as a trait...will be more in between...as long as the enviroment is neat and put together well....they are happy with it.
31-07-2008, 10:26 PM
i always wondered wat frugal meant... i was too lazy to look it up. Big Grin

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka
01-08-2008, 05:36 AM
That's a funny idea. I like it though.  {clap}

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]