Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre-Order The Sims 3, Score Tune (PC)
23-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Pre-Order The Sims 3, Score Tune (PC)
Fans of the popular series gained new incentive to pre-order The Sims 3 today with a bonus music track from Ladytron, Young Dre The Truth, Bang Camaro, Dexter Freebish or Data Rock.

The deal, which is available at the biggest game retailers in the U.S. or the EA Store, gets pre-orderers a special edition box, sticker set, one redemption code for free downloadable music track and a double sided poster of the band. Interestingly, the poster features the real-life band or recording one side with a Sims version of the band on the other. Here's a list of the bands who've been matched up with retailers.

Ghosts (Ladytron) – Target exclusive
I love LA (Young Dre The Truth) – GameStop exclusive
Revolution (Bang Camaro) – Best Buy exclusive
The Other Side (Dexter Freebish) – Walmart exclusive
True Stories (Data Rock) – EA Store

Fans can expect The Sims 3 to release for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, and mobile devices on June 2, 2009. The latest full release in the series allows fan to create Sims with more personality, details like facial hair and body types, aspirations to become rock stars, or directing a cast of Sims in your first Sim movie!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Re: Pre-Order The Sims 3, Score Tune (PC)
I wonder if this applies to people who have already pre ordered?

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
24-03-2009, 04:00 AM
I wonder that to I bet it does though hopefully. I wonder what happened to the car redeemable code when you pre-ordered the special edition.
24-03-2009, 06:23 AM
lol i should call gametraders to see hows my pre order i pre ordered last year is going about the sims3 Tongue

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
24-03-2009, 10:40 PM
I hope this applys if we have already pre-ordered.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
24-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I really don't care about a downloadable music track that would probably be something that people won't even download or listen to.

I wish that we can still get the car, or an in-game item, somethng that will have some use to it.

I may just save my money and get the regular edition with the prima guide.

I'll wait to see what will be the confirmed final CE package.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?