Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
29-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Okay, I'll shut up forever, because I really don't feel like nothing, it's no solution to this stuff.  Probably I misinterpreted the tone of your question, probably it was just a simple, curious question, and not a usual smart-allick remark.  In that case, I'll apologize and would like to get this overwith with no grudges or nothing.  I didn't come here to be bitter with anyone, and this is a nice forum, let's keep it like this.

It's over.  Now let's get back on topic.

Yeah, I did recognize that too, Cassie.  Like what was the point of that chat stuff, and making the subcategories for those months, if there isn't gonna be a chat.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 04:00 AM by AbePwns.)
(28-01-2009 11:37 PM)ηιαℓℓ«3ѕ αηιмαℓ ¢яσѕѕιηg link Wrote:I know your not mean, just having a oppinion, but saying someone to shut up and to say "instead of freaking out like a little girl" is quite rude to say.

I completely agree! That was rude of me, but I only said it after someone was rude to me, and even though I really don't care what any of you think/say about me, basically everything I say is considered mean. I just ask a lot of questions. No big deal.

I apologize, though, for saying shut-up, and the freaking out thing.

Edit: Also, I'll gladly jump on this "back-on-topic" bandwagon. I don't hold grudges.  Wink
15-03-2009, 04:51 AM
I am so excited! {clap}
All these facts just make me even more excited about it!
Can`t wait for June 2,2009! {yes}
22-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Well... I can't wait until June 5th! I wish it were a worldwide release like previous anticipated but oh well, I can deal with a few days.
Honestly, I haven't spared much thought for TS3 for the past couple of weeks or so, but I recently delved into some new information and my excitement has fairly reignited. Squee, the fact that they can announce their pregnancy. I know it's old news but it was repeated on those reports on the UK forums and I was just completely 'omg-ing' throughout the entire thing. This game is so complex, but in an entirely compelling sense.
I'm sorry, but it WILL kick TS2's poor derrière. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-03-2009, 05:03 PM
{clap} Thank you so much for this information Bambi!

its really cool that you got to go ;P

i cant wait for the gameee ^^

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
23-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Even nearly a year on and still earning praises. This thread is full of awesome. *pats it lovingly*

And to think, we were ELEVEN months away from the game then. Now we're less than THREE. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2009, 10:34 PM
yay!!!  Keep up the optimism  Smile

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]