Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
19-03-2008, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 12:27 PM by Little.Miss.Sunshine.)
Hi!
Hi everyone ;D
My name is Anna.. turning 17 this year... currently living in Sweden. urgh the cold but summers are wonderful. I have been a Sims-nerd since I was like 10 (I think)... I don't play Sims as much as I did before but I think when Sims 3 comes out I'll get hooked. Again.
I enjoy music, MCR, Modest Mouse, Jimmy Eat World, Jack's Mannequin, Sufjan Stevens, Stray's Don't Sleep, Tegan & Sara, Band of Horses, The Weepies, The Ramones, The Kooks, The Shins, Death Cab For Cutie, Coldplay,  30 Seconds to Mars, The Perishers, OK Go, Babyshambles, Snow Patrol, Arctic Monkeys,The Ataris, Taking Back Sunday, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, The Used, Funeral For a Friend, Bright Eyes, Cute is What we Aim for, Weezer, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Yellowcard, NOFX, Regina Spektor, New Found Glory, The All-American Rejects, The Offspring, Phantom Planet, Athlete, The Fray, Travis, Keane, Something Corporate etc.
I love my TV aswell... I enjoy watching One Tree Hill, Prison Break and The Simpsons..tadadadadad.
Some of my fav movies are: American History X, Little Miss Sunshine, Dodgeball, Forrest Gump, The Notebook, Shawshank Redemption, Gridiron Gang etc....

Bye Wink

p.s. I hate bananas

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Re: Hi!
Now that's a good introduction! You have a good taste in music too ;D

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here !

(Although you're weird for not liking the nanas!)

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks Matt ;D

(And your weird for liking the nanas!) Tongue I'm more into pineapples. Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 12:43 PM
(19-03-2008 12:21 PM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:Hi everyone ;D
My name is Anna.. turning 17 this year... currently living in Sweden. urgh the cold but summers are wonderful. I have been a Sims-nerd since I was like 10 (I think)... I don't play Sims as much as I did before but I think when Sims 3 comes out I'll get hooked. Again.
I enjoy music, MCR, Modest Mouse, Jimmy Eat World, Jack's Mannequin, Sufjan Stevens, Stray's Don't Sleep, Tegan & Sara, Band of Horses, The Weepies, The Ramones, The Kooks, The Shins, Death Cab For Cutie, Coldplay,  30 Seconds to Mars, The Perishers, OK Go, Babyshambles, Snow Patrol, Arctic Monkeys,The Ataris, Taking Back Sunday, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, The Used, Funeral For a Friend, Bright Eyes, Cute is What we Aim for, Weezer, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Yellowcard, NOFX, Regina Spektor, New Found Glory, The All-American Rejects, The Offspring, Phantom Planet, Athlete, The Fray, Travis, Keane, Something Corporate etc.
I love my TV aswell... I enjoy watching One Tree Hill, Prison Break and The Simpsons..tadadadadad.
Some of my fav movies are: American History X, Little Miss Sunshine, Dodgeball, Forrest Gump, The Notebook, Shawshank Redemption, Gridiron Gang etc....

Bye Wink

p.s. I hate bananas
Hi Anna! You live in one of my favourite contries! I love Sweden (but unfortunately I have yet to go there =( )

I hope you enjoy being here!

(but I love bananas *.*)
19-03-2008, 12:46 PM
And you live in Portugal! aaaaaaaaaawwwww the beaches and the warm weather 8)
Thanks Sara Wink

[/center]
19-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey there. ^_^
You sure got a nice taste in music.
I don't really like bananas either... I only like them in banana muffins. =P

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
19-03-2008, 01:32 PM
You can't honestly tell me you don't like banana milkshakes?  ???

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Nope. but fried bananas are kinda good ;D

[/center]
19-03-2008, 01:57 PM
You registered before me, but... hi!

&quot;You must be the change you want to see in the world&quot; - Mahatma Gandhi
19-03-2008, 02:39 PM
[Image: welcome.gif]

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]