Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you not happy with?
22-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Re: What are you not happy with?
For people that are gping on about preteens (including me, lol)

In ts2, you can make teen sims look younger or older. So yeah...... If they have a height meter, then i'll be happy(ish)

(Not too happy though, i'd prefer it to be a lifestage, I hate changing sims looks to make them look older...)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 01:58 AM
(21-07-2008 09:44 PM)♥Allison Snape♥ link Wrote:no drugs and no drunk sims and no pegnant teens/ teen woohoo

In TS2 there is a code somewhere where teens can woohoo and get pregnant and since there will probably be codes in TS3 (it was confirmed I think) then you can still get that, and maybe the other stuff idk, I probably won't use them.

Anyway, I think I am most dissapointed with the weather, but really I'm fine with it, I'm really happy with the progress they have made so I'm not really going to complain.  I think after the game is out I will know more of what I dislike.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
22-07-2008, 02:25 AM
{agree}

I do wish that seasons change as time passes by.  That will be really nice, but they may save that stuff for an expansion to make money off of. 

As for me, I am not really disappointed in nothing yet.  I was disappointed in the updates, but the latest bunch of updates we just got will keep me happy for a while.  Thanks Bambi!!! Smile

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
05-08-2008, 08:51 PM
(21-07-2008 10:34 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:You guys keep complaining about preteen when we already have it in the sims 2 it's just not named.There are also going to be preteens in the Sims 3,when they gradually age they reach all life stages it's just that all of them can't be named.

We know that, its just that we want it to be its one unique stage, like elder. That life cant just be considered late childhood and early teen :/
05-08-2008, 08:55 PM
No memories (I like reading the descriptions lol) and no aspirations but I hope that their new system is better than TS2, in that case, then I wouldn't really have any disappointments. I'm just a bit unsure about it. And weather too, they'll either add it last minute, or make us pay more for it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-08-2008, 01:25 AM
There are memories, i think. Rod Humble said he wouldn't be giving them up, as that was his favorite part of the game. Then again, I could very well be wrong... Tongue
06-08-2008, 03:19 PM
ta tell u guys the truth i rlly cant complain about wat i have seen so far.......if anything after learning more and getting more updates i went crazy with excitement and actually i rllly rlly rlly want the game in my hand s right now as i write this post....OMG I HAVE AN IDEA OK OK....how bout we...........um
GO ON STRIKE or something and like ........boycott them....or mebe find the office and like Make them LISTEN PPL and then we could if that dont work and we r not put in jail we could go talk 2 the prez and talk 2 him about getting the game 4 me i mean all of us early  {woot} oh wait about the qeustion of wat i dont like....i would just like them 2 add more options for...interations thats all im fine with the game over all as u can c

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
06-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Is weather definitely not in the game? Why do they keep on talking about sims getting rained on? This is ridiculous.

As far as the aging sims do miss out on a lot of ages. Children are around 8, teens 16 and young adults 18. The preteen stage really should have been added. I'm not totally clear on how the aging works though...didn't they say there will be gradual changing within the ages such as graying hair?

I'm SUPER disappointed with the new parking system. All though its cool that you can place cars in more places, I do not want the car to just disappear and reappear. I hate that idea.
06-08-2008, 05:47 PM
What im unhappy with!!eleven!112
No preteens DX
No graudal aging DX
No weather DX
Aging without you knowing DX

[move]That all, i think DX AND I HOPE Wink[/move]

Reach for the stars, No matter how far.