Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What in the Sims 2 would you miss?
29-07-2008, 04:38 AM
Re: What in the Sims 2 would you miss?
(28-07-2008 04:45 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:Dating and Chemistry

{yes} I agree, but I think that will be included in the Sims 3 already, since I think in one of the magazine previews that the sims can go on dates still
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 04:56 AM
(28-07-2008 03:54 PM)frogprincess2 link Wrote:Yeah Adam I have an idea in my head about the slutty grandma too.  Mrs. Crumplebottom gets dementia and turns into the slut of Lakeside Apartments or something.  Hmmmm  do I feel a story coming or what

LOL!!!!

We should be slutty grandma buddies! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Yay I have a slutty grandma buddy...
{woot}
29-07-2008, 06:04 AM
Woohoo!

I've never had a slutty grandma buddy before! Wink

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-07-2008, 02:40 PM
(I live in an apartment, and I personally love it... But, then again, it requires an extensive background check to even put down a deposit here, so there's no crime or hooliganism to worry about.)

I'd miss memories. I always liked to have them there as a chronicle of a Sim's life, so to speak. I liked to go through them when I was bored and find things I had forgotten about.
29-07-2008, 03:48 PM
(29-07-2008 02:40 PM)Metrion link Wrote:(I live in an apartment, and I personally love it... But, then again, it requires an extensive background check to even put down a deposit here, so there's no crime or hooliganism to worry about.)

I'd miss memories. I always liked to have them there as a chronicle of a Sim's life, so to speak. I liked to go through them when I was bored and find things I had forgotten about.

i would think the money is worth it for the safety.  Nowadays things are just wacky out there.  I never read the booklets with ts2.  I bet there are several things i dont even know about.  I think i'll read the books as I reinstall ts2 tomorrow..  sighs

my 6 generations of the o'mackey fmily are gone Sad