Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many GB's have you used on your computer?
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Re: How many GB's have you used on your computer?
How do you get a computer as big as Matt's? I've never heard of such a thing, and to me it seems impossible to use 650MB, that's practically four completely used up computers alone! Honestly, what DO you have on there? {mellow}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 03:16 PM
(08-08-2008 06:28 PM)Matt link Wrote:Photos, Videos, Music, Games, Work ... the usual!

You seem to have a lot of that stuff. I've only used 45gb with those categories. {ohmy} And where do you get a Tera of hard drive?
10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
My PC is a Dell XPS 720. I foolishly went with the 1TB Single Serial ATA Hard Drive instead of the 2.75TB Multiple Serial ATA Hard Drives {rolleyes}

But yes, I do have a lot of rubbish on my disks. I will need to sort them out soon I'm sure.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
10-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Still, 1 Tera is amazing. (I call GBs Gigs and TBs Teras cuz I like inventing words.)
10-08-2008, 06:03 PM
What's the price of it, it doesn't tell you on the site? I can't get it but my aunt probably could. It looks a bit on the big size though, haha. {unsure}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-08-2008, 06:54 PM
It was pretty expensive when I got it, and it gives out more heat than a radiator, but it works well {yes}

You can get a watercooled version now, although they are even more expensive!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
10-08-2008, 10:32 PM
How much do the watercooled 2.75 teras cost?
11-08-2008, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2008 02:19 PM by Super_Matt.)
http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro...l=en&s=dhs - these are the more updated versions. (H2C are the watercooled ones). If you go to customise you can add the bigger and extra hard drives. Just watch that price go up!
I'd only consider these machines if you're into high-end gaming or serious graphical work though, for anything else it's overkill!

15-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Hey! You have the same computer as me. Wink I mean, I have about...14(?) computers, but my main PC is the Dell. However, I have a Mac Pro on order, and I have a feeling it may be my new toy. Wink

Anyhoo, I've only used about 420 GBs so far...it's mostly all music and books, though. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
15-08-2008, 05:04 PM
I have only used 92 GB. I have so much more space, lol!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!