Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Idea's?
22-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Sims 3 Idea's?
what do yall think of these sims 3 Idea's?

- Sims have more age levels baby-toddler-kid-preteen-teenager-young adult- adult-elder ( with more days in them)
- Toddlers can now go anywhere with the family (in the car, and anywhere else with a stroller and car seat)
- You can now watch Teenagers and kids go to school ( have there schedule, make there classes, have teachers, principals, and classamates, lunch time, recess for kids, study hall, and subjects)
- Sims can now drink when there eating
- Sim Teens and kids can have projects and reports due on a certain date
- Sim Teens, kids, and preteens can get grounded from parents
- When buying clothes, its not in big amount of money ( like a top is $200, make it like $20)
- More variety of food ( and more specifty)
- Sims can now lay on there bed doing there homework or watching tv ( on stomach)
- When at the grocery, can get specific food like (eggs, milk, water, snacks, frozen food seperatly) in a caridge and a toddler seat incase toddler is along.
- More Realistic Jobs ( Eye doctor, gynecologist, singer, song writer, producer..)
- You can now actually make food from scratch instead of watching your sims do it themselves.
- Sims can now have real sicknesses ( Cold, Fever, etc.) maybe even diseases
- More realistic (functional) objects ( printer, flower pots, drawers, etc.)
- They can drink bottled water
- They can go to the mall with friends or family together ( with more people in it. Instead of like 5 sims, make it 50 sims plus npc's.)
- Sims can go get there hair done and nails
- There can be amusement parks ( carnivals, fun places) with FUNCTIONAL rides ( bumper carts, ferries wheels, rollercoasters, and other places)
- Real Fast Food Resturants- Mcdonald, Burger King, Wendys, and others. ( With EDIBLE FUNCTIONING FOOD)
- Sims can now customize their hair styles ( Girls= Hairbands, ponytail, curly, straight ( with curly iron or FUNCTIONING hair tools) Guys= haircut styles)
- Sims can now have doctor and dentist appointments ( functioning and real seeing when having tooth pulled or having a shot)
- Sim teenagers can now go through adolensence ( Liking others, making choices, etc.)
- In Building mode= sims can have skylights to houses, more gardening tools, etc.)
- Sims who have cars can now fill there cars with gas at the gas station when tank is empty
- Parents can now teach there sims how to drive ( age stages= teenage to young adult)
- Sim Adults can now play the lottery to win million to a billion dollars
- Sims can go to movie theaters ( LIVE AND FUNCTIONING) can buy popcorn, drinks, or anything with friends, family or all together
- Can have a DVD Player and buy rentals at movie stores
- In the summer sim kids to young adults can have summer vacation for 3 weeks in sim time.
- The clock is now in minutes instead of seconds (except when there sleeping time goes to seconds and speeds up till morning)
- When sims wake up at 6:00am, it is now morning instead of at 7:00am
- Sims can have braces when going to the dentist
- Sims can have a walk-in-closet
- More realistic skin tones
- When a sim mom is pregnant can now rush to a hospital instead of giving birth standing up
- Sims can live in apartments (functional and paying rent)
- Sims who are in school or college can now choose after school activites (see next idea)
- After School Activites= HipHop Dance Class, Step, Choir, Chess, Art, fashion, sports, etc....)
- Sims can celebrate hoildays on there sim calender! ( Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Years, St.Patrick, and more) (or make an expansion pack for that)
- Sims can eat ice cream during summer and spring
- Can now choose more specific clothing ( have a tie, this or that pants, etc..)
- More split-leveled houses
- Sims can now have an ethnictiy and race ( Black, African, Spanish, Irish, Russian, Asian, You name it!)
- Sims couples can now go on anniversarys every time there marriadge day comes
- Sims have functional bicycles, scooters, skateboards, bus)
-**Most Important** have seasons, pets, vacations, and colleges too like Sims 2 (can be expansion packed, or in the game all together)
- Sim couples who are married can now get divorced and sim couples who are bf and gf can break up anytime
- Can have lawyers
- Health Insurance
- When Sims Sleepover can now have the option to make your guest sleep instead of them staying up all night
- Sims have the choice to smoke or not ( Teenagers can experience that in adolensence.)
- Have REAL SPECFIC FUNCTIONING STORES= Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys-R-Us (Dosen't Have to have those names but have those kind of stuff)
- Toddlers can now go to daycare instead of being home with nanny
- Sims who are still in school must go through their grades ( Preschool=Toddler, 1st-6th=Kids , 7th-9th= PreTeens, 10th-12th=Teenagers, College= YoungAdults.)
- When going on vacation you can now see your sims in the airplane traveling still controlling them.
- Have Freckles depending on your ethnecity or race.
- When sims who are in school comes home with homework they have diffrent subjects to complete (Math, English, Social Studies, etc..) And can actually help them with the homework
- When a sim dies can have a funeral.
- When its a sim's b-day can go to places like the amusement parks or resturants instead of having a party at home. ( And functional ability to have gifts from friends and family)
-Sims can have big weddings at a wedding reception or another place besides there home
-Sims can have formal were specifically for weddings, formal dinners, or job interviews
-Sims can have job interviews
-Sims can have bank accounts, loans, etc

[Image: signature25sd8.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Re: Sims 3 Idea's?
very cool ideas, some I think will be in TS3, or I would be very surprised if they weren't.  The teen option to smoke won't be in it though because the game rating would go up.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
23-07-2008, 02:52 AM
(23-07-2008 02:42 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:very cool ideas, some I think will be in TS3, or I would be very surprised if they weren't.  The teen option to smoke won't be in it though because the game rating would go up.

Thank you  Big Grin, yea your right about the teen smoking, but it was just an idea  Smile

23-07-2008, 02:53 AM
teen smoking would be an interesting thing to see in sims

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-07-2008, 04:11 AM
(23-07-2008 02:53 AM)☼сђαиєŁ јоиαѕ☼ link Wrote:teen smoking would be an interesting thing to see in sims

I thought it would be good because they could experience teenage rebellion and adolescence  Smile

23-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Anything that causes the rating to go up will not be in the game.  {no}

Isn't smoking as a teen illegal anyways? I know in the US it certainly is. You have to be 18 I to smoke and 21 to drink. Anything below that is illegal. Now, do you really think EA is going to promote illegal activities?

I don't.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
23-07-2008, 06:12 AM
(23-07-2008 05:34 AM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Anything that causes the rating to go up will not be in the game.  {no}

Isn't smoking as a teen illegal anyways? I know in the US it certainly is. You have to be 18 I to smoke and 21 to drink. Anything below that is illegal. Now, do you really think EA is going to promote illegal activities?

I don't.

I'm not saying they would promote that, that is just one outta many of the idea's listed. Like I said it would be part of the rebellion/adolescence stage, mainly it could go with the evil and bad character traits. In real life theirs teens that are smoking illegally but since sims can also be based on the realistic things of life as well I thought it would be just an *Idea*. I know it probably would be less likely to see this activity in the game, but it's just and *Idea* and something I think would make the game a little more interesting and more realistic and that is all  {yes}

24-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I honestly think that they are really good ideas, i would love to see them in the game.
but maybe they will come in EPs?

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Wow great ideas.  Would make the game more interesting to have all those options.  I hope they include lots of different options because I get bored playing TS2 after 40 min.
27-07-2008, 01:29 PM
A washmachine in the game would be funny as well. {lol}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]