Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Idea's?
28-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Re: Sims 3 Idea's?
So I had some ideas this morning at 4 am ...  If I post someone else's ideas and it looks like a double post I appologize in advance. 

1).  Bikes -  If we have freedom now we should have bikes.  Like in freetime just click it and say go for a ride or something.  Would give more fun to kids too.  The toddlers could have trikes

2). Flying kites -  While having your picnic at the park dad and son could fly kites.  Could be a few different kite models like a box kite and dragon kite..

3).  Rollar skates -  that you can use in the neighborhood not just in a rink.

What do you think?
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2008, 04:08 PM
(28-07-2008 03:49 PM)frogprincess2 link Wrote:So I had some ideas this morning at 4 am ...  If I post someone else's ideas and it looks like a double post I appologize in advance. 

1).  Bikes -  If we have freedom now we should have bikes.  Like in freetime just click it and say go for a ride or something.  Would give more fun to kids too.  The toddlers could have trikes

2). Flying kites -  While having your picnic at the park dad and son could fly kites.  Could be a few different kite models like a box kite and dragon kite..

3).  Rollar skates -  that you can use in the neighborhood not just in a rink.

What do you think?

I love all of those. So far they will not have bikes as another source of transportation....just taxi/cars/carpools. I'm hoping that they will surprise us when the game comes out. I would love to have a group of bike riders...have fun paddling down the sidewalk. or maybe even some motorcyles
28-07-2008, 04:14 PM
exactly.. motorcycles would be cool too.

They could have a chopper, a crotch rocket and a crusier for options
28-07-2008, 04:18 PM
A crotch rocket?

nvm i looked it up lol
29-07-2008, 06:19 PM
mmmm, if there is a beach and ocean...they should be able to ride boats.  I would love that but if we can't swim in the ocean then I guess we probably won't be able to ride boats on it either.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
29-07-2008, 06:34 PM
sorry thats what we call I guess sport bikes out here. 

Sailing a boat would be fun.  Then we would want to waterski too
30-07-2008, 03:10 PM
(29-07-2008 06:19 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:mmmm, if there is a beach and ocean...they should be able to ride boats.  I would love that but if we can't swim in the ocean then I guess we probably won't be able to ride boats on it either.

yeah....I hope it change. Why can it be like how it is in the game consol version. The sims could swim..but the distance was limited.
30-07-2008, 03:17 PM
(23-07-2008 05:34 AM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Anything that causes the rating to go up will not be in the game.  {no}

Isn't smoking as a teen illegal anyways? I know in the US it certainly is. You have to be 18 I to smoke and 21 to drink. Anything below that is illegal. Now, do you really think EA is going to promote illegal activities?

I don't.

Sorry, just have to nitpick. You can smoke if you are under 18, you can even buy them. That is not illegal. It's only illegal for someone to sell them to you or give them to you. That's why they are able to have minors undercover go into stores and try to get someone to sell to them.

But besides that, I like so many of those ideas. I really want there to be bikes so younger kids can get around faster.