Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If we don't get them in the basegame....
24-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Re: If we don't get them in the basegame....
(24-07-2008 12:25 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:haha, you really like your hobos!

Indeed I do! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 07:01 AM
(24-07-2008 06:56 PM)Michiyo Lawliet link Wrote:i actually think that pleasant valley is kinda small-town. so if we get a farm/rural hood on one side kinda getting gradually into the town, and then the town developing into a city, for the other hood...
it could do the whole gradual thing. but i want them to go trekking in the mountains!!!! and swim in the sea...

they better be able to eventually... Tongue

I agree! They'd better enable that code to swim in the sea.... They should have a very good reason if they can't! (or don't!)

I would love to see the community going to the beach on a hot summers day!

(although my simself wouldn't go in the sea, I hate saltwater, fish, seaweed, and the fact that everybody in the world has swum in the sea at some point. Hot sweaty disgusting bodies. plus the pollution!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
25-07-2008, 10:04 AM
??? but when it rains, doesn't it kinda... clean the sea up a bit?
i love the sea only i'm freaked out by everything in it. which is why obviously i aways end up in the huge areas of seaweed... bleh.

yeah, the sea should be enabled and it should be possible to add seaweed. and huuuge pink jellyfish to scare the s*** outta sims!!!
that would be nice Big Grin

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 11:19 AM
When it rains, the council always releases sewerage.

O.o

[/center]
25-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Am I the only one that doubts the team would ever make a farm-based EP? I always thought it would be one of those things that would only appeal to a certain demographic of people, therefor making less money, like Makin' Magic did. Perhaps I'm biased because I know, personally, I would never buy an EP revolving around farm life. Since TS3 already has gardening, I don't see the appeal in 'farming.'

Personally, the only thing I'm really hoping for if they don't put it in he base game is Weather, and I'm more or less certain that'll be an EP eventually.
26-07-2008, 03:30 AM
I really really really want either a celebrity themed EP or for celebs to be in the base game, and I don't necessarily mean real celebs, but SimCelebs, Big Grin
26-07-2008, 05:44 PM
(23-07-2008 04:51 PM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:Yes they better give us farming and horses this time!!

Thats true they have farmland in TS2 but for what?  I think farming and horses would be interesting..  But then if TS3 is as good as they are making it sound I may not get as bored. 
27-07-2008, 08:12 AM
(25-07-2008 06:19 PM)Metrion link Wrote:I always thought it would be one of those things that would only appeal to a certain demographic of people

But everybody I know wants a Farm life EP, it's not like MM. People only dislkied mgaic for religious and unrealism reasons. There is no religion or unrealism in farming and rural areas (that I know of, anyway. Wink ) and if they dared to do it with MM, i'm sure they'll do it again. (especiallly with a less-risky one!)

{yes}

[/center]
27-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I like my expansions and sims world realistic, so no making magic for me, or nonhuman creatures.  Beware!  All alien babies will be destroyed! 

I am not a big buyer of expansions, especially in TS2, they added more wants and crap to whine about.  It depends on how whiny they are in TS3.  Also, expansions aren't really worth the 28-34 dollars to me.  It is as much as a whole game, but if I really want an expansion, I'll get it. 

I am buying no more stuff for TS2, since I won't be playing it next year. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
27-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I wouldnt mind an ep to do with boats... like, from the huge cruisers to the small fisher boats...deep sea diving...(impossible, i know)... it would be nie to decorate boats...and to have them endure storms... sometimes get capsized...and the remaining crew would have to make a raft and get back to shore!!

haha.

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...