Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If we don't get them in the basegame....
29-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Re: If we don't get them in the basegame....
It does, but I really don't see it happening. Wink

Now that i've typed that, it'll happen (cause of my unluckiness), so, you'll get it soon, Cassie!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 06:15 PM
ya, I don't see it happening but I would really really like it to happen...that would be happiness for me lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
02-08-2008, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2008 01:51 PM by ilovearsenal.)
They must put weather in the base game. Things like Magic i don't think so because i don't really think it is realistic. they should ave a sports expansion like a neighbourhood with sports stadium and arenas and stuff. Like have a dance classes, gymnastics footie practise basketball golf american football etc and the kids could be the future sports people.

Also they should have like a Sims 3 Shopping Mania. This could be like when we can buld shops clothes food toys furniture and withe the game comes a software where we can design the clothes furniture and toys and stuff and put our own prices.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
02-08-2008, 04:01 PM
(02-08-2008 01:48 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:They must put weather in the base game. Things like Magic i don't think so because i don't really think it is realistic. they should ave a sports expansion like a neighbourhood with sports stadium and arenas and stuff. Like have a dance classes, gymnastics footie practise basketball golf american football etc and the kids could be the future sports people.

Also they should have like a Sims 3 Shopping Mania. This could be like when we can buld shops clothes food toys furniture and withe the game comes a software where we can design the clothes furniture and toys and stuff and put our own prices.

I love your ideas.

Tay
03-08-2008, 04:20 PM
well, im pretty much good with what they have... cars & businesses (the resturant) and a couple of other things im forgetting Tongue