Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dancing and sims television
23-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Dancing and sims television
I'm not sure that I ever seen anyone post about dancing and television. My ideal on those are plain and simple....i really want the dances to be a lot better with more variety. I thought it was cute, but I really want a sim to be able to dance a style that is common with the music. for examples: hiphop they can do a couple of different dance style associated with hiphop. rock: the sims can all bob their heads and jump in one place u know rockish style. I would love to see that in parties. and so forth. And each dance style whitin each catergory can be change by right clicking and choosing a different style. And inapporiate sim....can just do their own thing regardless the music type. Heck i would love to see that in wedings. In the sims2 there wasnt any soft music to dance to. I think that would be nice to have in sim weddings.

Sims television: I hope they will have more cateregories to chosse. I know the television is for sims entertainment, but the sims tv is fun to watch to me. so horror, music videos, sci fi, comedy shows,action, soap opra, talkshows, cooking shows, educational shows, cartoons and commercials etc. It would be nice to see a sim actually get influence to buy somthing off of watching a commercial. to add to that i would love to see a couple of finish shows in each catergory(from beginning to end and for evething to make sense even tho i dont understand the dialog).

I would talk about sims fighting, but if they reveal how they fight from within the smoke. the game might be a little too violent?

Ok thats all.
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Re: Dancing and sims television
I agree completely with your post. More tv channels and loads more dances would be so cool Smile
30-07-2008, 03:02 PM
*thanks*  8)
30-07-2008, 11:16 PM
(23-07-2008 04:57 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:It would be nice to see a sim actually get influence to buy somthing off of watching a commercial.

ya like if they saw something on tv and they wanted it, it would add to their wishes or dreams or whatever they have.  {yes}
30-07-2008, 11:21 PM
That would be really neat. And it would be super cool to watch the different dances that the Sims would have for multiple songs.  {clap}

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
02-08-2008, 04:51 AM
i think toddlers should be able to watch tv too.
02-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Yay...toddlers watching tv. I never thought about the toddlers and tv. I know toddlers can dance to music..so maybe there is hope that toddlers can watch their favorite educational/kiddy program on sims3 Smile..if its on the game.