Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BWAHAHAHA! Seriously though:
24-07-2008, 01:43 PM
BWAHAHAHA! Seriously though:
Hi Smile
I'm Mani! *bows*

I don't have much to say though...  {rolleyes}
Y'see I just woke up, and it's sunny in Scotland today (for once). I don't live in Scotland all the time, more Ireland Big Grin Ireland is boring and rainy all the time so I try to escape every once and a while, i guess. Haha.
Im French (mostly) and part Irish, I love muffins and I'm very unhealthy... then I counteract with stuffing my face with strawberrys. Yum.

*gets up and eats a strawberry*

It wasn't very tasty...  Sad

I'm obviously here because I am a big sims fan. Or maybe i'm here because i'm TERRIBLY BOOOOORED!!
Ah no, i'm grand really, i do ? Sims, even though my Sonuva*** computer is a slob, and won't let me put up more than one extension pack without stalling :'( . Who will donate a graphics card?

I write too much. Bye!!! x

?Bahaha i love mac character palettes xD

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Re: BWAHAHAHA! Seriously though:
Haha, you seem random! And a bit crazy! Wink Like us! Big Grin

You lost me about half way through the message with all the randomness. {lol} And OMG it's sunny in SCOTLAND?! Never thought I'd see the day. {mellow}

*Hands a muffin along with a very tasty strawberry to you*

I hope that cheers you up a bit. Wink

Anyway, I'm Cassie, I'm 15 and from England. Feel free to PM me with anything (questions or just randomness, I don't mind)! And have fun posting! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Oh jesus... forget all the '?', cause they were originally smileys...damn mac...
just forget them, kay?  Big Grin

whoooo muffin!!!! thank you!!

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
24-07-2008, 03:13 PM
hi and welcome to the forums, I'm part irish but I don't live there lol!  Anyways, welcome!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
24-07-2008, 03:36 PM
yeah well i wish i didnt live there anymore. i prefer scotland, AND my school is crap. i only like my friends over there Tongue

24-07-2008, 04:30 PM
HI! I'm Elizabeth, please pick a nickname for me! {tongue} Strawberry sauce ON MUFFINS!

I've been to Ireland and I like it.
24-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Eehh but the name elizabeth is really pretty!!! Hey i needed to find myself a nickname 'cause people find emmanuelle hard to pronounce here Tongue

strawberry sauce...mmm!!

24-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Emmanuelle is pronounced e-MAN-yoo-ell, is it?
24-07-2008, 07:19 PM
pretty much, but no one likes calling me that they think its to hard!!
i like my name though Smile

24-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I like it too! 8)