Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the last time iv played the sims 2 was 12 months ago
11-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Re: the last time iv played the sims 2 was 12 months ago
(31-01-2009 03:20 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:I'm keeping my TS2. I kept TS1 as well ^_^ I never can give things up.
same here.I have my sims complete collection that i play time to time(LONG TIMES)but i get bored fast but i can still remember the Olde Days where my kids had to study and if i didnt they would go to boot camp forever....

ill do the same with sims 2 for when im bored of the sims 3 (itll happen eventually..) i can go back and play mortimer where he's still alive(by the time im bored of the sims 3 he will die) but old haha

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2009, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't jump the gun and sell my Sim 2 base game and expansions until I've played the Sims 3 and see how it is. There has been many occasions where I've bought game sequels, only to find that the one before was much better.

I probably wouldn't sell the games, anyway. It's still a damn good game and I can see myself playing it in the future, even after The Sims 3 comes out. If I ever feel the need to give my games up, I'd give them to any of my siblings instead of selling them to some stranger.
17-02-2009, 03:19 PM
When I saw that the sims 3 release date was so close I uninstalled all of my sims 2 expansions, now there shoved away in my draw and I don't intend to reinstall them all given ts3 delay. I might give them away, I'm unsure yet.

I'll probably keep them considering I spent so much on them. {glare} lol