Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Identical Twins??
25-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Re: Identical Twins??
I've never had identicle twins. Either they have different eye/hair colors, different lips, different noses, or different skin tones. There's always SOMETHING that makes one not identicle to the other  {glare}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Same here, actually. Although, once I came really close to having identical twins; they had a slightly different nose. That's the closest I've ever been to having them.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-07-2008, 03:14 AM
the closest ive been to having them is different skin and eyes. that was it...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-07-2008, 03:21 AM
That reminds me...they didn't mention anything about twins and triplets at the event. ??? I do hope we can at least have twins in the game. I can't imagine all of my Sims being singles. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-07-2008, 02:59 PM
(24-07-2008 10:20 PM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:[quote author=hansthesockmonkey link=topic=2822.msg106082#msg106082 date=1216930208]
I was wondering if it was possible to have identical twins in the sims 2?

I'm not sure... I've had identical children that AREN'T twins. I think it's just... really random... unlikely you will get identical twins, if it's possible. Wink
[/quote]
i've had the same thing too! between one of my family's first and second set of twins... the boy from the first set and a boy from the second set

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
25-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Neat. Big Grin

When I first got TS2,k I had a habit of creating a set of parents that were almost identical in genes, so the children would all look identical despite not being twins.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I've never had identical twins T_T if I got two kids that look even mildly alike, they are either of the opposite gender or have a different hair style/ eye color. Which is sad.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
25-07-2008, 04:40 PM
When you have two children who aren't twins, but look exactly alike, they typically call that the "First Born Glitch". I've gotten that MANY times.

25-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I've gotten that glitch too. Just gotta go to CAS and roll the dice a few times before a Sim goes into labor, and it takes care of the glitch. Don't know why Maxis hasn't fixed it yet after so many EPs and SPs.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
25-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Not to mention all the "patches" that they insister we DL to "fix the glitches in the game".