Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont understand???
26-07-2008, 10:24 PM
I dont understand???
Ok so first of all im sorry i have been gone so long its just like the topics were the same everyday pretty much and i still checked back but i just had nothing new to say so now im back Smile

a couple of things i don't get it that its like kinda disappointing that allot of the stuff you can do in the sims 2 EP you cant do in the sims 3! :O i was shocked that we aren't going to be able to go swimming in the ocean i mean u can do it in Bon Voyage so why cant you do it in the sims 3 and theres not going to be weather :O seasons was like one of the biggest EP because it had weather so why aren't they including it in the sims 3 i mean don't get me wrong im still really looking forward to this game coming out but like im just a tad disappointed that the sims 3 doesn't  include some of the biggest essentials of the sims 2 EP's ya no?
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Re: I dont understand???
Well, they have to save some stuff for the Sims 3 expansion packs. They have to make money. They can't just pack EVERYTHING into one game, or they won't have any expansion pack ideas.
26-07-2008, 10:34 PM
right but im not saying everything just like weather and just a couple of the most popular and besides they cant just make the same EP for the sims 3 as they did for the sims 2 thats just like wierd lol
27-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Weather hasn't been confirmed. That doesn't mean there isn't any.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
28-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I hope we have Weather, dunno if I could care for seasons, but oh well.  haha.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]