Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NPCs
27-07-2008, 08:57 AM
NPCs
Did you guys notice any in the vid?

What type of NPCs do you think we will get with TS3 on top of the old ones? Any ideas?

I know we will have taxi drivers, probably shop owners, restaurant workers, the obvious maid, delivery, babysitters, etc.

I hope we can get doctors, librarians (for the bookstore) environmental park cleaners or sweepers to make sure your hood is kept up.
Maybe a Mayor, or judge etc.

I wonder if grim will have an accomplace' like an angel, that way your good sims will go you know where and your mean spirited sims will be sent to you know where hehe.   

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Re: NPCs
I don't really know. There will need to be many more NPC's to help run the town and such, but I still hope we'llhave loads of civilians! Big Grin

An ACCOMPICE to the grim reaper could be an angel? That's a bit messed up! Wink

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Cleaners, for in the park would be a good idea! Smile But, no I didn't really noticed any NPCs in the trailer.

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
27-07-2008, 03:25 PM
You know I always wondered how my garbage can out front was so bottomless in sims 2. Where is the crew that comes and picks it up.
27-07-2008, 04:55 PM
(27-07-2008 03:25 PM)Ntense link Wrote:You know I always wondered how my garbage can out front was so bottomless in sims 2. Where is the crew that comes and picks it up.

Big Grin I never thought about that..good one.

Right now my brains on dry...maybe ill come back with more ideals, so far I have a few...I'm hoping that party planners and wedding planners will be in the game and 911 nannys(for the bad kids). I have a good feeling that butlers will be in the game.
27-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Why would a librarian work at a bookstore? LOL. They work at libraries. And you can be a mayor yourself if you get high enough in the politics career.
27-07-2008, 05:19 PM
(27-07-2008 05:08 PM)AbePwns link Wrote:Why would a librarian work at a bookstore? LOL. They work at libraries. And you can be a mayor yourself if you get high enough in the politics career.

It would be great if your work really did affect your status in the neighborhood. A superstar athlete or a rock star walking around the neighborhood would have people pointing at them and wanting to meet them really bad. Maybe the women will rip off their clothes and throw them.
27-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I didn't necessarily mean a "librarian" I meant book keeper, or a Paige etc.

Besides, I know of librarians who have part time jobs at bookstores because they like books so much ;p

It would be cool to build a library too. And we all know that you can be Mayor, but if you don't want to be, an NPC will be most likely generated.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
27-07-2008, 07:44 PM
i read that if you become mayor it will affect the neighborhood  and there will be only one so there wont be 18 mayors because they got to the top of the career
27-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Sounds like careers may be more challenging now than just studying a book or playing chess and talking on the phone.

Can't wait to suck up to my new boss.