Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what a desapointment!!!!
19-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Re: what a desapointment!!!!
yea im kinda disappointed also. It doesn't even come out until 2009. They had me hyped! but now it like is this some kind of rip off? but oh well we sim geeks will juss have to wait Tongue

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 12:16 AM
I got in long enough to sign up to be a VIP. Then it froze trying to get to another page. Argh!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 12:17 AM
It freezes alot the sims3 site.

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
20-03-2008, 12:54 AM
(20-03-2008 12:17 AM)cutiecatsim link Wrote:It freezes alot the sims3 site.

I noticed that. Maybe tomorrow it will be there for us to see  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
21-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Well when I go on there all I get is the scrolling thumbnails at the bottom and if I click them nothing happens....... no fullsize pics at all.

I saw them all on another site though  Wink

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
21-03-2008, 12:12 PM
(21-03-2008 12:09 PM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:Well when I go on there all I get is the scrolling thumbnails at the bottom and if I click them nothing happens....... no fullsize pics at all.

I saw them all on another site though  Wink

Snooty's site has the most comprehensive list of preview article links and site links as well as all the pictures.
21-03-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm not disappointed you just have to search outside the box Big Grin Big Grin... here is a link to see the screenshots and different pics... http://www.infinitesims.com/component/op...catid,135/

here is a link to some facts that might get you thinking... http://thesims3facts.webs.com/factsconfirmed.htm
here is another website with more facts... http://www.thesims3.bravehost.com/Craeteasim.html

you never know it might come out earlier they might just say 2009 so we dont get too disappointed because if you remember they said sims2 was coming out in march but then had to change it all the way to september so perhaps they jus being carefull,, and they only just started really anyway haven't they Big GrinBig Grin

hope i helped
xx
21-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Well, They Have Only Said Not Long Ago Its Coming Out. They have Like A Year Or So To Make It Test It, Sell It. Add Expansions ETC.