Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
younger kids
30-07-2008, 12:41 AM
younger kids
my idea is to make another kind of sims game for younger kids.
my cousin likes to play and shes only 11 and she told me she cant even keep a family of 3 happy
also, the game is rated teen... its awkward when my aunt and uncle ask me about the game
basically i just think there should be a sims 1 with better graphics for younger kids
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Re: younger kids
They should make a Sims 3 life stories, because ts easier than normal sims. Also, the console games are incredibly eaiser, but in my opinion they are not as good and you cant have kids and communication is VERY limited.
30-07-2008, 06:42 AM
The thing that I didn't like was starting whole new (with loads of stuff taken out) game that was basically exactly the same! They had some cool neighbourhoods in Pet stories though.

If they DO have lifestories, it should be an add-on to the sims 3, making everything compatible, just with stories. You should also be able to customise your own stories. Smile

And I hope they do make TS1 with better graphics. I would love to relive MM and Superstar, and Unleashed, and Vacation, and Hot Date! (that's it really, the other EP's weren't very good)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
30-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Maxis released MySims. That, at least in my opinion, is a game considered for younger kids.

Bte, I agree with you on the Life Stories idea. It should be an add-on of some sort.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]